Elon Musk shares ‘strongest argument’ that UFOs aren’t real

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

If this argument had been made by others, it would have been fairly obvious it had been done tongue in cheek. With Musk, you never know.

If this argument had been made by others, it would have been fairly obvious it had been done tongue in cheek. With Musk, you never know.
Elon IS an alien... ;bg3

Well we can certainly know he doesn’t believe in big foot either then ! I really don’t get his statement .

His turning tail rockets bad and good are at the very least, entertaining!

"Bah hum bug!" to his comment about craft & pilots that can fly circles around Space X metal and plastic.

MK IV ∆=⚾

UFO...Unidentified Flying Object. The thing is that most of the time when the picture is clear the Object is Identifiable. Then there are all of those very clear pictures of a bright light in the sky that could be almost anything until they do something that appears impossible.

When someone does get a clear picture of something that just can't be identified as any known terrestrial aircraft either because of its shape or wild normally impossible movements it is just cast aside as a hoax.

Believers are all too easy to convince because they want to believe while those that don't believe would deny it if a UFO landed in their front yard and an obvious alien knocked on their door. I think that most of us here are sort of in the middle. We would like to believe that there is still mystery in the world but then hold things to a high standard. I have seen things in the sky that I can't explain BUT that doesn't prove to me that it was aliens. So far none have knocked on my door...