Electromagnetism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katydidit

Reaction score
Subtitle: Anybody Else Out There?

Allow me to get right to the point of why I joined and search this forum.

For over 45 years I have lived with varying degrees of an off/on electromagnetic sensation that covers my entire brow. I have never found any answers as to what it is. Never, nothing, nada. Only what I can learn myself through experiment and experience. Oh, how I would love to share.

And thus my question to ya’ll –

Does anyone else experience anything like this?

Signed back in to say I feel somebody out there right now.

Ohhh, I got questions here. Is this a sensation like pinpricks? Have you ever had it measured to determine it is an electro-magnetic field? (There are meters for that.) Does anything else go along with this when you have the sensation? Any paranormal type things?

Reactions: Paulm
Baby steps here.

The sensation is similar to what you feel when you hold two magnets just a smidgeon apart. Like a pull. It doesn't hurt.

No, no measuring - just me knowing it's paranormal. I thought about the Edgar Cayce Research Center maybe 30 years ago. Just touched on the concept with a couple doctors over the years. Subject goes nowhere.

As to how it affects me -- baby steps.

Baby steps here.

The sensation is similar to what you feel when you hold two magnets just a smidgeon apart. Like a pull. It doesn't hurt.

No, no measuring - just me knowing it's paranormal. I thought about the Edgar Cayce Research Center maybe 30 years ago. Just touched on the concept with a couple doctors over the years. Subject goes nowhere.

As to how it affects me -- baby steps.
I must admit I have never heard of this, is it constant or just when something paranormal is around?

I have only ever heard of two cases during my career that the electric system in a house has affected people. Not sure if this is similar, but electrical wiring could cause an electric field and highly sensitive people to it could be messed with. If paranormal or not, not enough info to nail it down.

That used to happen to me with microwave ovens. Not all, just a few of them; I would get an almost painful tingling across my upper body if I came into the room where one was operating.

Ah, also welcome to the PNF Katy. I also found certain roads give me an off feeling as well. They are known 'dead zones' for cell phone reception and i notice i feel a tad off driving down them. Again, not sure if any of that pertains to your sensation(s), but figured i'd share.

Let me back up and see if it helps.

I guess this all began somewhere in the early 60s after reading There Is a River: The Story of Edgar Cayce. From there I browsed into most of the esoteric areas – so my mind was aways open to the unknown. Then along came my introduction to cannabis. That led me to delving even deeper into me and my relation to the world, the cosmos. (I have never and do not use any other type of mind expansion consumable.)

The summer I left teaching high school was the same time as a group of skilled esoterics opened a house that held classes in various subjects, including psychic skills. I went from teacher to student for two years. I became well versed there but chose to leave the group and continue on my own. To this day I use numerology and astrology. I do not practice; they are simply part of my being and have been invaluable in seeing the patterns, cycles, geometry of life.

Then came Transcendental Meditation. Very successful, no herb now, diving further into and beyond me. My husband and I went for a long distance week-end at a TM convention. While there I experienced my first cranial sensation. It may have been what TM called Bliss Consciousness; I’m calling it a mental orgasm. Maybe 2 seconds of pure joy. Never experienced anything like that again.

Then I read the book The Third Eye by Lobsang Rampa and it gave me the focus I needed. Once I began to think of this as third eye potential the physical sensation began to develop and I was doing behind-the-eyes exercises as an expedition into my unknown. I moved on to investigating brow chakras, pineal glands, sinus cavities, you name it. I have no signs of neurotrauma and I rarely get a headache (except for hangovers in those younger days :) Oh, and no, I’m not possessed either. Full disclosure: cannabis sativa can enhance this sensation but it is not necessary.

After years of trying to find someone/something to tell me what this is or what to do with it I finally realized that only I could figure it out. I was on my own. I’ve given up on the idea of time-consuming research or seeing doctors for something insurance doesn’t cover. Besides, how important is it in the grand scheme of things? The rest of my life is totally normal and no one around me has any idea of what lies beneath.

What is it? An electromagnetic sensation is my best definition so far.

What happens and/or what do I do with it? I’ve been wordy enough with this post. Those answers are a tad more intimate and I hesitate to go further if no one else out there can relate to all I’ve written here.

Status
Not open for further replies.