Edgar Cayce Thread

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Edgar Cayce: Understanding How Colors Affect Our Aura

What colors you surround yourself with speaks volumes about the person you are, even though you may not realize it. Haven’t you noticed that we are all attracted to certain colors, while we shy away from others? Well, some people believe there are very good, yet unconscious reasons for that.
Cayce_1910.jpg

One of those people is the famed psychic and ‘sleeping Prophet’, Edgar Cayce. Even though he lived more than a century ago, Edgar Cayce knew things about the past, present and future that no man could have known without special abilities.

Each one of his abilities is worthy of a full article in itself, so I won’t delve into them today. Chances are, you probably already know if Edgar Cayce anyway, so I’m just going to discuss what he claimed he learned about Colors while he was accessing the Akashic records.

More at site

The Causes Of Illness According To Edgar Cayce

The greatest surprise of Edgar Cayce‘s health readings were the apparent causes given for various illnesses. The Source, speaking through the sleeping Cayce, cited reasons for illness that ranged from what now might be considered old-fashioned, like getting one’s feet wet or exposure to the elements, to more unusual reasons, like washing one’s food down with a drink without chewing it properly. The Source veered furthest from accepted medical philosophy when he offered more cosmic-related reasons—such as the karmic repercussions of choices made in a previous life. Perhaps just as unusual in his time, Cayce frequently connected illness to the mental and emotional states of the patients. In one reading he was quoted as saying, “Thus you can …[suffer] a bad cold from getting mad…[or] from…[cursing out] someone.”

For some physical disturbances Cayce also described primary causes which then, as now, remain unrecognized by the medical profession. These included conditions such as psoriasis which Cayce said was caused by the thinning of intestinal walls and the resulting leakage of toxins back into the system. The body then attempts to throw off those toxins through another system of elimination—the skin; migraine headaches, which he said were frequently the result of congestion in the colon; and morning sickness in pregnant women, which he attributed to the lack of certain minerals which were being taken from the mother to build the baby’s body. He said that the causes and symptoms were similar to those of a teething infant. And the treatment was the same for both. He also said that spinal injuries could cause problems as diverse as asthma, stuttering and even violent behavior.

More at site

Reactions: 7Critter
Edgar Cayce Talking About The Arcturians

Arcturus is the highest civilization in our galaxy,” said Edgar Cayce, a prophet who lived between the years of 1877-1945.

Further details of Cayce’s life and work are explored in the classic book, There Is a River (1942), by Thomas Sugrue
ir
, available in hardback, paperback, or audio book versions.

The idea of an alien life form that has been visiting Earth from Arcturus is frequently associated with the writings of Edgar Cayce. According to Cayce, the Arcturians are a ‘fifth dimensional‘ life-form. They are highly advanced both technically and spiritually.

More at site

Edgar Cayce: Understanding How Colors Affect Our Aura

What colors you surround yourself with speaks volumes about the person you are, even though you may not realize it. Haven’t you noticed that we are all attracted to certain colors, while we shy away from others? Well, some people believe there are very good, yet unconscious reasons for that.
Cayce_1910.jpg

One of those people is the famed psychic and ‘sleeping Prophet’, Edgar Cayce. Even though he lived more than a century ago, Edgar Cayce knew things about the past, present and future that no man could have known without special abilities.

Each one of his abilities is worthy of a full article in itself, so I won’t delve into them today. Chances are, you probably already know if Edgar Cayce anyway, so I’m just going to discuss what he claimed he learned about Colors while he was accessing the Akashic records.

More at site
So when someone says " that's a good color on you" are they unknowingly seeing your aura and how the color you are wearing compliments your aura ?

Reactions: Lynne
He was a very interesting guy for sure

I love the Edgar Cayce elevator story. Well it is sad, as the people died.

But I love how he said, he saw no aura on them, and deiced not to go in. Then few moments later they fall to their death. So my mom and I think the people "Blotted" Their higher/true-self left their human forms. Not all are able to do that, or get that gift.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter