ECLIPSE PARTY 8/21

Change of plans for the Dragon Eats The Sun Party. These nice church people invited me to watch it with them. They also gave me a new track suit and Nike's to wear. They are serving refreshments. Kool -Aid I think. :D

Change of plans for the Dragon Eats The Sun Party. These nice church people invited me to watch it with them. They also gave me a new track suit and Nike's to wear. They are serving refreshments. Kool -Aid I think. :D
Yikes. The Science bar sounds like a better option.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Lynne
Faux Science Bars & cults aside, I'm going to watch off the reflection off of the lake. If the weather holds..
Local news is going wire to wire. The planetarium in Chicago is packed. It's like Lollapalooza without the drugs and noise. Looks like the place to be. Its surrounded by parkland on the big lake. Grandstands are up. Neat.

Reactions: Debi
interesting update... timeanddate.com is dealing with a DDOS since so many people are wanting to know what time its gonna be above calgary.

anyways, if youre in, or directly north or south of alberta, you should expect to see it eclipse around 1135Hrs GMT.

Reactions: Debi