Eclipse: Joyous event or omen?

Side note: Please be sure your eclipse viewing glasses conform to ISO standards. You can confirm this if they are marked as ISO transmission level 12312-2.
I doubt i will be able to watch it since i'll be at work, i believe. The last partial eclipse we had during work was pretty cool. The loss of daylight into a strange twilight haze was pretty freaky. It's almost seems the world (area) silences during one.

Reactions: Paulm
I doubt i will be able to watch it since i'll be at work, i believe. The last partial eclipse we had during work was pretty cool. The loss of daylight into a strange twilight haze was pretty freaky. It's almost seems the world (area) silences during one.
Everything does go silent. And the temp drops fast! I'm in the zone of the longest coverage. I'm hoping just this once we won't have overcast during a celestial event.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Some people celebrate Buddha's Birthday on date of Eclipse:-

I thought song of the Eclipse could be the one below, that shows in the background:-

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
Hi Selectric,
Ask Lynne, i did say with an eclipse could create an earthquake along the coast of Chile, several years ago on an astrology forum, and i was right!
I'm twitchy when an eclipse goes over the Ring of Fire:-

Last edited: