Ear buzzing before paranormal event

Mrs Cooper

Reaction score
Many times just before something paranormal happens or I get an attack of suddenly feeling drained or a rapid emotional change (usually for the worse), I hear a buzzing in one of my ears. Then I get a pressure sensation & “pop” in my ears.

Once it happened with this ill tempered woman who roped me into taking her on an errand. I had my young son in the truck too. She was so noxious that before we left to pick her up, I actually did a blessing on my trucks interior to protect my son & I from her energy

She went into the facility we took her to. My son & I just sat in the truck chatting about this or that. Then at some distance we saw her leaving the building & heading back to the truck. I said something like “oh God save us, here she comes” *sigh*. Then instantly I got the ear buzzing/pressure then “pop”. And at the next instant something hit the back window of the truck with a really loud smack. We looked to see if it was a large bird that flew into the cab. But we found nothing.

It felt like something that was attached to her had rushed in advance of its host to nestle in the truck with us & then hit the blessing barrier & couldnt get in without its host.

Anyone else get this ear buzzing thing just before paranormal stuff?

You are a kind sole to take this woman an her errands, Mrs C. I only get general "gut" feelings from time to time; nothing like physical symptoms. Sometimes my gut says yes, sometimes my gut says stay away. Most of the time I get no feelings from future events.

Yes Mrs. C, I do. It's one of my early warning systems. It is a precursor for premonition anxiety that comes out of the blue, and I've learned that it is saying "Pay attention."
Like put my head on a swivel. It's neat to know others experience the same. Have a great day !

I have a weird gut feeling when it happens. It strikes me a feeling and then the person I'm with might leave us later on. Not long after. But it's a feeling so strong. Once with my father in law and I hated it then. He said I'll be with you next Christmas and feeling of dread struck. He did make it that Christmas but wasn't good at all. Not much longer passed away. But I felt it real strong with loved ones. I do get ringing in my ears but it's ear condition. Maybe I'll check next time to see if it happens then to me. Thanks. Might be a warning sign early. My ear is bad so it's hard for me to distinguish it. You are kind and trusting soul to give her a lift with your son. Not sure I'd be so kind and my driving, she's better off taking the bus. lol Kidding. But I'd be worried doing it. Glad you were all right that day. Listen to that ear then. That is your way of knowing what's coming. Mine is my gut.

I do it with celebs that I've loved since childhood. I remember Sonny and Cher I use to love. One day I asked my hubby what is Sonny doing now. And he said governor there and politics stuff. And then the next day he died of the skiing accident. I did that with John Denver. I asked my hubby what is John Denver doing now? And he said nothing that I know of. And he died the next day in the plane. It's weird. It happens to me a lot with celebs like that.I told my dad how worried I was for Princess Diana. My hubby too. And they just said they don't know. But my dad knew I had that way about me for that. Princess Diana I had that dread with. I saw a pic of her and my gut sank and I had a terrible feeling after that. Then she died three days later. I just had to share that here. My gut knows it seems. lol

i'm so glad i don't have gut feelings like that or ringing ears. i used to read the tarot cards for fun and too much of it came true. bad stuff. so i quit. i threw the cards away. but you can't throw away a gut feeling or ringing ears.

It’s not ringing in the ears. I have that too all the time more or less. This feels more like a fly flew into my ear at the same time there’s a physical vibration/buzzing. Then instantly after there’s a small “pop” like what happens when you change altitude suddenly. Then the paranormal thing happens right after.

I have completely cut ties with that woman. This was back when I still was toughing it out thinking those types of associations wouldn’t injure me. I know better now. School of hard knocks.

Fascinating conversation ladies. The ringing in my ears prior to a premonition is not tinnitus, which I know too well.:(. This is more like an electrical cackling, but that's not even exactly right. Static like. Not like crickets - I hear that when outside allergies act up, and a Clariton pill stops that.
Never heard the pop tho.
Boo, you mentioned death premonitions. When I was a kid, I experienced it 3 times. A thought pushed to the forefront of my mind."This is going to be the last time I see Aunt Mary again." She soon past. It happened twice more.
When I asked my Mom and other relatives about it they took it in stride. As a kid, then, so did I. They just said when that happens you pray for that person.
That phenomena stopped when I turn 13 or 14. However I've since had that thought and have since fooled myself.:blush:
Ah discernment. It's hard with the noisy duties of everyday resposibilities.;)
I can't thank you enough for this great conversation.

Mrs. Cooper, this is my teammate, Hank Aaron. He has giant paws like your avatar.
IMG_20180119_105726444.jpg

C
Mrs. Cooper, this is my teammate, Hank Aaron. He has giant paws like your avatar.
View attachment 15402
Cats are characters. I have a cat that sort of looks like your teammate Hank. She’s a real tough cookie. She struts around the ranch patrolling with the dogs. They give her lots of space. Lol. Her name is Marlene.

I don’t know why this is but just about every tuxedo cat I’ve ever known has been scrappy & tough. Is Hank like that?