Dyatlov Pass Incident , an update

Discussion in 'Ghosts / Possessions / Mysteries' started by 7Christie, Jun 2, 2019.

1. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

This is part three, an update. It still provides theories of what happened to the 9 person crew, but also talks of a similar incident. This is told thru pictures and not an actual video.

WhitneyKristina and Debi like this.
  2. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Open-minded critical thinker

https://www.google.com/podcasts?fee...m9vbS5jb20sMjAxOS0wMy0wOTovcG9zdHMvNzE5NzQyNw

Here's a link to a program "Astonishing Legends" did on Dyatlov, best podcast I've heard on the incident. Most interesting aspect reveled in this podcast from just a few months ago is there was a Soviet Tu-95 strategic bomber that overflew the hikers' camp at low altitude in and out of mountain passes while they were there. The Tu-95 (NATO code name "Bear") is an incredibly loud aircraft, although it's approach would have been masked by snow covered mountains surrounding the campers. I think the noisy Bear overflew them, unheard until just overhead, scaring them into thinking they were experiencing an avalanche and driving them out of their tents in panic.

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-what-its-like-inside-the-loudest-plane-in-the-w-1822666940

#2 Duke, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

Thanks for the video Duke I will watch this later. This case is one that I’ve followed over the years. It’s strange how no set of facts or scenarios meet all the evidence and conditions. For a while I was leaning to an avalanche, then some type of govt experiments or weapon testing, then maybe Yeti. I’m still stumped but leaning toward some type of attack by a creature, maybe Yeti. If any paranormal or cryptic event did take place, I’m sure it would get covered up.