Dream interpreting

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
what are the best sources online to make sense of images seen in dreams? Maybe of different things you see in sleep paralysis episodes as well?

Reactions: 7Critter
what are the best sources online to make sense of images seen in dreams? Maybe of different things you see in sleep paralysis episodes as well?
Hi Charleh,

I ran across J.M. DeBord's site the other day, and it looked promising for dream interpretation. The subtitle to his book, "Dreams 1-2-3", is "Remember, Interpret, and Live Your Dreams."

Book link.

I'm sure Debi and others will be along tomorrow to add some good leads too! :)

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Another source is Kevin Todeschi. He is the Executive Director and CEO of Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment. Here is a presentation he gives on dream interpretation. He also has written three books on dream interpretation.

Here is a link to the Edgar Cayce site's section on dreams.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Dreams under sleep paralysis can be of a different nature than dreams in actual REM sleep. There is believed to be a different brain wave pattern happening during these episodes, so these dreams are normally more bizarre and haunting than those of normal sleep dreams. There is ongoing research into this subject and I've so far not read a consensus on any specific theory.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter