Dream connected activity

A053

Reaction score
I may have defined the title wrong. But this is my first time sharing something like this on a forum in hope to get some anwser. So here it goes...

2 perspective/sides of the story
Mine:
5 nights ago I had a dream about my mother who passed away in cancer 3 years and one month. I havent dreamt about her i a long while. Before that day i noticed a small buddhist hand with a small finger pointing toward the palm which i got in Chins. Anyways in that dream the hand occured right beside her bit in a much bigger scale. To short it down a little, seeing my mother i was eager to reach out and touch her. Just as i was about to touch her a voice deep inside my self Said either "Are you awake/Wake up!" I live in a house with two floors. My cousin lives atm in the other room and the voice was reminding me of hum since it's not unusual that be shouts that. But it was around 04.30 in the morning and i was wondering why on Gods earth he would call on me since he has a job early and i got school. I Waited for him to call on me again as i felt a presence in the hall thinking it was him bit he never Said anything more. I didnt even hear his door shut.

Now his side of the story. He wakes up around the time i was dreaming this. He Said he heard me walking in the hall having a clear argument with someone so he got out of bed reaching for his bat thinking i was in trouble. Otherwise he would just shift sides and go to sleep again but he felt something was up. He opens the door looks around shouts my name, silence. He looks at the stairs, nothing. Goes close to my room, hears nothing. When he peaks in the little window we have in the hall since he thought someone had picked me up suddenly the lights in his room switches up. Thing is for two weeks we've been out of electricity on our floor waiting to get it fixed so we only have power from downstairs to our computer etc. He gets goosebumps and goes to his bed. This was while i was dreaming about my mother. The whole day in school and work we wanted to call each other to ask wtf was going on. I come home and we sit down and i ask why the f*ck would you call me that early in the morning and tells me his story. Now not untill yesterday i found out that he never said "wake up/are you awake" and that he was in his room. But i felt such a presence in the hall that i thought it must be him. These things happend simotaniously. As he sent back in hos room and i was about to reach my mother i woke up..

We are muslims if that means anything, i can go more in detail on what we believe the soul does after it leaves this earth etc. But a guy on my cousins job which is a bit stronger believer told him that if i hadnt woken up just as i was about to reach my mother i would never wake up again. Now i dont know what to believe but just wanted to share it.

There are some more things which has happened in the past which i may share later since im on the phone right now.

Ill see you guys a bit later and add more details stories if neccessary. :)

Hi A053. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. What kind of answer are you looking for ? Often when you dream of a loved one, it means that they are close by or looking after you.

if i hadnt woken up just as i was about to reach my mother i would never wake up again.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Regarding the comment about never waking up again, I've heard some of that kind of belief a very long time ago. I feel that has been used in the past to dissuade people with fear from trying to make contact with those on the other side, but that is just my opinion. Not sure how we could establish that as fact if the person died when they touched a spirit in dreamstate as they wouldn't wake up to tell us about it.

Dreams can and do sometimes happen in tandem. It's not often, but not unheard of. Dreams always seem to carry their own messages for the dreamer. Rosemary Ellen Guilley claims that our minds are most open to the other side during sleep and is why so much contact is able to be made during dreams.

Now, Rosemary also speaks of the Djinn and is well known for her investigation of them. Soul Edge is a member here who has taught me a bit about your faith, and you may have to look into Djinn as being part of what happened to you. I'll give you a link to that thread, btw.

Demons and Djinn discussion

Reactions: A053
Welcome to the forum. I can’t tell you what your dream meant but there maybe some here who can. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the PNF A053.

I don’t have any specific inputs for you on the meaning of your dream. However, I do want you to know that based on my own experiences it is possible for us to receive information while we are asleep from another living person who is awake.

In every instance, except one, that it has happened to me the other person was in emotional or physical distress. I’d awake immediately thinking or feeling the exact same thing they were thinking or feeling. All of these instances happened when I was physically remote from the other person - we were separated by at least a few miles.

So I believe that which ever of the two of you awoke first, that person’s urgent thoughts could have been immediately received by the other who was still asleep. Those urgent thoughts could have been powerful enough to awake the sleeping person and in that state it is easy to confuse your own place within the thought - for example...is it a dream, is it really happening, is the thought/dream about me or is it about the other person?

I’m glad you were really safe and that you were able to discuss the occurrence with your cousin immediately.