Dragon Spirit Guides w/Ilisa Millermoon

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Ilisa Millermoon is an Intuitive Energy Artist and Your Soul Journey Guide. Together with her Angels, Spirit Guides, Dragon Guides, and Celestial Team, Ilisa creates artwork to transform your living space, raise your vibration and heal your Spirit. Ilisa also works one on one with those who are READY to design their Soul Journey & Embrace their Divinity to live a life of joy and fulfillment. Through her Intuitive Energy Artistry and Healing Gifts, she helps you remove what’s keeping you from living the life you envision for yourself. A life filled with joy and delight!

On this episode of Beyond Reason, Justin brings on Ilisa to talk about her dragon guides. They talk about she started communicating with her guides, her art, and so much more. Join us, you with open minds, and listen to an amazing episode!

Reactions: Mokey
Hmm I wonder if Justin does. I recall from his other show, it was one about dragons and he had lot of his own personal knowledge he shared

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
I haven't listened to the show just yet, but does she believe in actual dragon spirit guides?
Yes she does. She practices with them daily.

Hmm I wonder if Justin does. I recall from his other show, it was one about dragons and he had lot of his own personal knowledge he shared
It's funny you should mention that because I took her advise and asked my dragon guides to make themselves known to me and I had a dream about one last night. LOL

Reactions: Mokey