Don't Know ?

Energy is not good or bad - I agree BUT there is dark energy and light energy... both are Rivers one positive one negative 'sigh' The Mirror... 'shudders'
one negative one positive............ exactly. but one cannot survive without the other, complimentary pieces they are. the energy itself is neither good nor bad but contains a little of both. the vessel, person, etc. controlling the energy may lean more to one side but the energy itself is just a reflection of the one it represents..., the whole yin and yang of the universe.
1643639227132.png
good, bad, light, dark, day, night, positive, negative.....etc..... most people walk the fine, curvy, line separating the two, stepping occasionally to one side or the other depending on life or circumstance. but while one is "good" or the other "bad". each contains a piece of the other, represented by the opposite "dots".. this may not be everyones core belief but it does represent what a lot of other beliefs hint at or follow, even if in a different way.... the balance of the universe depends on just that, balance. sure you can " feel " negative surroundings or feelings, but this isnt always a bad thing. not always true evil. more often than naught, what people feel is not even negative energy, its just life happening. learning discernment, or understanding what they are actually feeling is something a lot of people will never get due to fear, or just how or what they have been taught. fear, panic, excitement, passion of task at hand, etc.. cloud judgment and blind the scene before them. there is so much more to just "feeling".... but the tunnel vision trap that seems to be dominating the psychic/mystical side now days only makes it that much harder to break through to a deeper level for most.....

Left or right to you , up draft down draft or level glide before lifting and landing? What kind of tree?
I was facing the bird as it dropped from a bush with the dove, it rose and flew straight away from me into a large gum tree, from the ground to the tree.

one negative one positive............ exactly. but one cannot survive without the other, complimentary pieces they are. the energy itself is neither good nor bad but contains a little of both. the vessel, person, etc. controlling the energy may lean more to one side but the energy itself is just a reflection of the one it represents..., the whole yin and yang of the universe.
View attachment 37915 good, bad, light, dark, day, night, positive, negative.....etc..... most people walk the fine, curvy, line separating the two, stepping occasionally to one side or the other depending on life or circumstance. but while one is "good" or the other "bad". each contains a piece of the other, represented by the opposite "dots".. this may not be everyones core belief but it does represent what a lot of other beliefs hint at or follow, even if in a different way.... the balance of the universe depends on just that, balance. sure you can " feel " negative surroundings or feelings, but this isnt always a bad thing. not always true evil. more often than naught, what people feel is not even negative energy, its just life happening. learning discernment, or understanding what they are actually feeling is something a lot of people will never get due to fear, or just how or what they have been taught. fear, panic, excitement, passion of task at hand, etc.. cloud judgment and blind the scene before them. there is so much more to just "feeling".... but the tunnel vision trap that seems to be dominating the psychic/mystical side now days only makes it that much harder to break through to a deeper level for most.....
Discernment - now I can attest to the life times THAT takes in the Universal Aspect. No, not always evil but ALIEN. Anti Matter is NON-CREATION. Shadow World, NOT us. I no longer believe we need this dark river except to discern images - and it CAN'T use the River of Light, No longer believe in the ying/yang concept which allowed us to be in the physical and learn... but now is an excuse for lack of self-accountability. AND we do have evil on both sides of the Mirror blowing indiscriminate holes with anti-matter and I do absolutely KNOW this truth. Two realities can not exist in the same time/space. And we are dealing with realities, not void or nothingness or the yin to our yang.... There is a world on the other side of the mirror as real and populated as this one - and these Ones can now See us. Thanks CERN. The Balance that holds the physical universe in place is already wavering like candle in the breeze - Magnetic Waves are battering the arc in space/time which causes major disturbances (warps) in the Continuum which causes an overlapping effect in reality (time/space/place) and boundaries are crumbling. TIME is no longer steady - linear - or missing/gaining... it's stretching and snapping back... The Earth will move and we better reconnect with Her and One or we're gonna be standing on void when She does. That is not fear I'm offering - that is PHYSICS,,, Universal Law. and s((t is not gonna hit the fan, it's hitting it now.. Listen, I don't speak these things often and I am not a conspiracy buff OR a defeatist OR a cult or crazies who believe they gotta a ticket to ride. I'm a Childe of The Light that is old enough and been offered enough to tell The Children or rather remind The Children that reality is non-tangible... a skin of sorts that allows the physical to well, be experienced physical.y The Enamation, The Spark, The Breath of God is What lives. This Mother is our home but also a Child of God and One... SHE will move to protect ALL charges/children because she is Connected to One and if we listen we'll move with her. It's not a punishment it's a warning and not the first time. Meanwhile, CERN... 'growl' Okay... I've said what I was Called to say. Now a word from our sponsor.

Friggin Magnetic Waves

friggin Magnetic Waves.jpg

Duke our Realist responds when asked

Duke3.jpg

Debi and Donna return to the important stuff

Bird-Legs.jpg

And The Creator sends this

76219256815133c2ff143eea5f4b960b.jpg4.jpg

I was facing the bird as it dropped from a bush with the dove, it rose and flew straight away from me into a large gum tree, from the ground to the tree.

I had a strange experience yesterday. I was watching Tv when I got an extreme pain in the right side of my head, seconds later the power went off for about 20 seconds. As the power went off a small grey hawk caught a dove right at the window near the Tv. The hawk flew off with the dove and the power came back on. I've never seen a kill like this up close, also never get headaches. Wondering if these could be connected and maybe symbolic or something ?
There is no doubt it is all connected - the powers that be are playing with their new and improved 'sound wave gun I'm sure' ---- the same one that knocks hundreds of bitds from the sky in a straight line like they ran into a brick wall kills em dead dead dead - the same one that Debi is picking up on picking up on her AND the same one I am looking for transmitting rage and discontent since that pesky first gravational wave ushered in a mind altering pandemic we like to call Captain Tripps. All that is human - but the headache, feeling a message, a warning, and being alert to it - that's Spiritual. The Hawk is a harbinger of The Light when needed... and they seldom that I have known killed when sent on a mission nor did it veer left signifying a Spiritual Danger or Right signifying a physical danger but straight and level the upandlanding tells me the flipping whatever the powers that be are transmitting also interrupted the Message - but ya know God makes no mistakes... The Dove is your input - holds the key... talk to it - yes you can and already have now it needs some tweaking... I was going to suggest speaking with the tree (NO I am NOT kidding) but I am unfamilar with the Spiritual Voice of a Gum Tree - but if the dove doesnt speak ask the Gum what's up anyway. THEN LISTEN. That's all I got.

Donna, thanks. Left = spiritual danger and right = physical danger.
Right now I am flipping through a mental encyclopedia of warning dreams that have kept me off of tall ladders, steep roofs, and away from bad people and scary neighborhoods.
Thank you for the golden ticket. This is something that was never considered as a key element but is always there. There is much thinking to be done !

There is no doubt it is all connected - the powers that be are playing with their new and improved 'sound wave gun I'm sure' ---- the same one that knocks hundreds of bitds from the sky in a straight line like they ran into a brick wall kills em dead dead dead - the same one that Debi is picking up on picking up on her AND the same one I am looking for transmitting rage and discontent since that pesky first gravational wave ushered in a mind altering pandemic we like to call Captain Tripps. All that is human - but the headache, feeling a message, a warning, and being alert to it - that's Spiritual. The Hawk is a harbinger of The Light when needed... and they seldom that I have known killed when sent on a mission nor did it veer left signifying a Spiritual Danger or Right signifying a physical danger but straight and level the upandlanding tells me the flipping whatever the powers that be are transmitting also interrupted the Message - but ya know God makes no mistakes... The Dove is your input - holds the key... talk to it - yes you can and already have now it needs some tweaking... I was going to suggest speaking with the tree (NO I am NOT kidding) but I am unfamilar with the Spiritual Voice of a Gum Tree - but if the dove doesnt speak ask the Gum what's up anyway. THEN LISTEN. That's all I got.
Thanks Donna, that's some deep knowledge.

Reactions: Lynne