"Done with the coverup, dadgummit!"

Much of society isn't ready to hear it.
If the Pentagon publicly confirms it, there will be worldwide repercussions.
I think there should be a census that states if you want to keep your head buried in sand, don't listen to this lol. If you really really want to know the TRUE answers then sit down and pay attention. Though, that will never happen sadly.

It will be interesting to see what Congress can shake out.
congress will get nowhere with it. black projects and projects of national security cant be let out....even to congress... congress dousnt control the pentagon, only funds it. and the DOD hasnt passed an audit in, well, forever....honestly, i dont think they have ever passed one......so the most that will come, or the tell-tell sign will be if congress threatens funding for future projects... sadly that is probably all we will be left with though and everything else will still be nothing more than speculation as to the why's and why nots.

Congress will get nowhere with it. black projects and projects of national security cant be let out....even to Congress... Congress doesn't control the pentagon, only funds it. and the DOD hasn't passed an audit in, well, forever....honestly, I don't think they have ever passed one......so the most that will come, or the tell-tell sign will be if Congress threatens funding for future projects... sadly that is probably all we will be left with though and everything else will still be nothing more than speculation as to the why's and why nots.
I am more optimistic than you Paulm. I don't know quite what has changed, but something has changed. Now if we listen to David Grausch, then as with most covert projects you need to have the appropriate security clearance and be "read in" to the black projects that handle UFOs. I personally have little difficulty accepting this, as it has been featured in way too many movies and features in a great deal of UFO lore. I think the powers involved realized that they couldn't keep UFOs a secret, so they set out to discredit anyone who mentioned their existence. I also think that we have turned a corner on the issue of disclosure. First we had the tictac videos, then more videos, then Grausch, and now there are apparently 3 whistleblowers who will testify to Congress soon. I think the real reason UFOs have been kept secret is because the stolen tech has led to fraudulent patents, quite apart from whatever other illegal activities the outfits involved are performing. I suspect that once the secrets are out, we will all live to travel to the stars in our lifetimes. I occasionally have precognitive dreams, and I had a doozie of a dream about that exact scenario when I was in my late 20s, and it felt a lot like what we are living thru. I expect that it will all begin in earnest in the 2040s.

I am more optimistic than you Paulm. I don't know quite what has changed, but something has changed. Now if we listen to David Grausch, then as with most covert projects you need to have the appropriate security clearance and be "read in" to the black projects that handle UFOs. I personally have little difficulty accepting this, as it has been featured in way too many movies and features in a great deal of UFO lore. I think the powers involved realized that they couldn't keep UFOs a secret, so they set out to discredit anyone who mentioned their existence. I also think that we have turned a corner on the issue of disclosure. First we had the tictac videos, then more videos, then Grausch, and now there are apparently 3 whistleblowers who will testify to Congress soon. I think the real reason UFOs have been kept secret is because the stolen tech has led to fraudulent patents, quite apart from whatever other illegal activities the outfits involved are performing. I suspect that once the secrets are out, we will all live to travel to the stars in our lifetimes. I occasionally have precognitive dreams, and I had a doozie of a dream about that exact scenario when I was in my late 20s, and it felt a lot like what we are living thru. I expect that it will all begin in earnest in the 2040s.
dont get me wrong, it would be amazing if something came from the meetings. but the way the gov. works i find it highly doubtful anything will. David Grausch, while his story and claims are interesting, they are for the most part all third party tellings. or second hand information. not even allowable as evidence in most cases. and being so, not provable or actually reliable. thus easily covered up or ridiculed and "de-bunked" and certainly not enough to dive into a full scale deep investigation.... this is just fluff to cover the masses curiosity... he does claim to have photo's and documents, but why hasnt he released them? why refuse to show them?...and if true how did he get them,,,remember its over his clearance level...... if its for his own safety then thats not going to change. even if he does or has released them it will not be allowed to be made public for natl, security reasons. i do believe something is happening, i just dont believe, or will be extremely surprised, if anything at all comes from these meetings..... i think reading between the lines will be the only answers/guesses we will see of this. looking at the big picture and putting the pieces together and the statements made will be the only clues we will be let in on.

Reactions: Alchopwn

The three witnesses are Dave Fravor, Ryan Graves, and Dave Grusch.

dont get me wrong, it would be amazing if something came from the meetings. but the way the gov. works i find it highly doubtful anything will. David Grausch, while his story and claims are interesting, they are for the most part all third party tellings. or second hand information. not even allowable as evidence in most cases. and being so, not provable or actually reliable. thus easily covered up or ridiculed and "de-bunked" and certainly not enough to dive into a full scale deep investigation.... this is just fluff to cover the masses curiosity... he does claim to have photo's and documents, but why hasnt he released them? why refuse to show them?...and if true how did he get them,,,remember its over his clearance level...... if its for his own safety then thats not going to change. even if he does or has released them it will not be allowed to be made public for natl, security reasons. i do believe something is happening, i just dont believe, or will be extremely surprised, if anything at all comes from these meetings..... i think reading between the lines will be the only answers/guesses we will see of this. looking at the big picture and putting the pieces together and the statements made will be the only clues we will be let in on.
Grusch claims only to have been told about UFO crashes, and to have seen classified documents and photographs about same. I have never read or heard anything from him about claiming to possess them, either while a DoD employee or now. His first of two unsuccessful IG complaints was a function of him being officially denied access to those alleged documents. If he has classified documents in his possession now, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Keep in mind Grusch says he was told these things he claims on the sly without having been read in to/accessed to the alleged programs/projects those alleged individuals represented. If true, that in and of itself is a criminal offense. If asked under oath if they knowingly violated security regulations by providing Grusch classified information he was not accessed to/had no need to know, they're either going to deny having done so or plead the 5th Amendment.