Don Most's UFO videos

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Video: Don Most UFO Sighting | Coast to Coast AM

Don Most has provided video of an unidentified aerial object he captured on the night of June 22, 2008, in Agoura Hills, California. Sections where camera movements caused the object to leave the frame have been cut. White transitions have been inserted between segments. "The object and how it appears and how it's displaying is pretty bizarre," Most says about the footage. Watch the video on Facebook.

For those of you who don't know the name, he was Potsie on Happy Days.

Video: Don Most UFO Sighting | Coast to Coast AM

Don Most has provided video of an unidentified aerial object he captured on the night of June 22, 2008, in Agoura Hills, California. Sections where camera movements caused the object to leave the frame have been cut. White transitions have been inserted between segments. "The object and how it appears and how it's displaying is pretty bizarre," Most says about the footage. Watch the video on Facebook.

For those of you who don't know the name, he was Potsie on Happy Days.

I listened to him describe the sighting, wasn't a lot of detail provided. Would have been helpful to know the direction he was looking. Also no sound since the video was shot from indoors. Because of the unsteadiness of the camera, I can't tell if the object is moving. At one point it looks like it, and it also looks like a strobe is flashing.

I had to look up Agoura Hills on a map. There are at least a dozen airports in and around LA, most east of his position, as well as Point Magu NAS about 25 miles southwest of Agoura Hills. If I had to guess, I'd say this is a conventional aircraft of some type, maybe a helicopter since it doesn't appear to be moving very fast. Could be a night time helo training mission out of the NAS.

Reactions: Debi
I listened to him describe the sighting, wasn't a lot of detail provided. Would have been helpful to know the direction he was looking. Also no sound since the video was shot from indoors. Because of the unsteadiness of the camera, I can't tell if the object is moving. At one point it looks like it, and it also looks like a strobe is flashing.

I had to look up Agoura Hills on a map. There are at least a dozen airports in and around LA, most east of his position, as well as Point Magu NAS about 25 miles southwest of Agoura Hills. If I had to guess, I'd say this is a conventional aircraft of some type, maybe a helicopter since it doesn't appear to be moving very fast. Could be a night time helo training mission out of the NAS.
I heard parts of it last night. Connie was about to make me crazy as host. She talks sooo much the guest hasn't got much of a chance.

I heard parts of it last night. Connie was about to make me crazy as host. She talks sooo much the guest hasn't got much of a chance.

Yeah, I was actually embarrassed for Most. He clearly didn't want to discuss some of the things she asked him about, and seemed put out by her story of a Happy Days reunion he apparently wasn't invited to attend.

Yeah, I was actually embarrassed for Most. He clearly didn't want to discuss some of the things she asked him about, and seemed put out by her story of a Happy Days reunion he apparently wasn't invited to attend.
I would have hung up on her. Seriously.