Dog suicide bridge

look at all the leaves from the ivy on the side of the bridge.............. I know when i put pepper in my front yard where one of my lovely neighbors lets his dog $hit, he jumps 5 ft in the air to get away from it.

Stinging nettles

nettles-and-dock-leaf_377x171.jpg

One of the most widespread plants in the UK, stinging nettles (pictured left) are the bane of many a country walk, especially for small children. Nettle leaves are covered in tiny, needle-like hairs. When you brush against a nettle, the hairs break off, penetrate your skin and sting you, producing the familiar burning sensation, itch and rash.

According to the Natural History Museum, the old wives' tale that the dock leaf (pictured right) is an effective natural remedy for nettle rash is true. The dock leaf, says the museum, contains chemicals that when rubbed over the sting, neutralise it and cool the skin down.

Reactions: Debi
look at all the leaves from the ivy on the side of the bridge.............. I know when i put pepper in my front yard where one of my lovely neighbors lets his dog $hit, he jumps 5 ft in the air to get away from it.

Stinging nettles

nettles-and-dock-leaf_377x171.jpg

One of the most widespread plants in the UK, stinging nettles (pictured left) are the bane of many a country walk, especially for small children. Nettle leaves are covered in tiny, needle-like hairs. When you brush against a nettle, the hairs break off, penetrate your skin and sting you, producing the familiar burning sensation, itch and rash.

According to the Natural History Museum, the old wives' tale that the dock leaf (pictured right) is an effective natural remedy for nettle rash is true. The dock leaf, says the museum, contains chemicals that when rubbed over the sting, neutralise it and cool the skin down.
That just seems like a lot of dogs reacting that violently to a smell. And they appear to pick the same side and spot of the bridge from which to jump. Although it's always possible as a cause.

Reactions: sal
That just seems like a lot of dogs reacting that violently to a smell. And they appear to pick the same side and spot of the bridge from which to jump. Although it's always possible as a cause.
just trying to think outside the box. could be a sound or echo from below. You ever walk your dog and it is dead quiet but he stops and his ears go straight up along with his hair .

just trying to think outside the box. could be a sound or echo from below. You ever walk your dog and it is dead quiet but he stops and his ears go straight up along with his hair .
Oh yeah....many a time. Also have them staring off into corners like someone's there. Last night had one staring over my head for 2 hours and she wouldn't quit. I felt my spirit guide hanging around so I figured it was "him".

Reactions: sal