Does anyone know what this means

Rbulg6789

Reaction score
Tonight on March/20/2024 at 7:30 pm I heard three knocks three times on my living room wall right next to my recliner while I was sitting in it watching movies and felt a cold breeze in my apartment when the heat is on at 70° degrees does anyone know what that means I've never experienced something like that before

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Knocks and cold spots can be associated with paranormal activity, but it is important to eliminate any possible normal explanations first. This time of year, squirrels, chipmunks, birds and various other animals are nesting and breeding. They can get in the walls. I had a black bird get inside my kitchen wall somehow and I had to cut a hole in the drywall to get it out. Keep us posted if you have any further activity.

Hi Rb, this very well could be something paranormal, have you had anything else unusual happen in your apartment? As Lynne says you have to rule out anything mundane first but this does sound weird and could be the beginning.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Hey Rb, Welcome to PNF :D
I completely agree, rule out anything mundane first.
Attempt to be more observant...
This Whole Forum has personal experiences. Imo, research, read, and draw your own conclusions.
You have support here ;)

Hi Rb, this very well could be something paranormal, have you had anything else unusual happen in your apartment? As Lynne says you have to rule out anything mundane first but this does sound weird and could be the beginning.
The only other thing that I have noticed is when I am in bed I see a massive shadow that has what resembles tentacles spreading around the entire room I don't see whatever it is every night whatever it is it scared two shadow figures that I have been seeing since I was 2 years old one has a hooded cloak on and the other one has a round hat on and they have not been around since the first time I saw the shadow with tentacles whatever this thing is it looks like a massive mass of shadows with tentacles spreading out from it at every point and tentacles coming off other tentacles I don't know what it is or why it is around me I can sense it's presence at pretty much all times even during the day I've seen some really unusual things throughout my life but nothing like this until October 31 2020 that is when I first saw it and when I woke up the next morning it looked like I had something that was wrapped around my wrist on my right wrist and i had a red mark on my right wrist and it went away after a few hours

Reactions: ozentity
The only other thing that I have noticed is when I am in bed I see a massive shadow that has what resembles tentacles spreading around the entire room I don't see whatever it is every night whatever it is it scared two shadow figures that I have been seeing since I was 2 years old one has a hooded cloak on and the other one has a round hat on and they have not been around since the first time I saw the shadow with tentacles whatever this thing is it looks like a massive mass of shadows with tentacles spreading out from it at every point and tentacles coming off other tentacles I don't know what it is or why it is around me I can sense it's presence at pretty much all times even during the day I've seen some really unusual things throughout my life but nothing like this until October 31 2020 that is when I first saw it and when I woke up the next morning it looked like I had something that was wrapped around my wrist on my right wrist and i had a red mark on my right wrist and it went away after a few hours
Do you live alone in this apartment? Family? Roommates? Has anyone else seen or experienced anything along the lines of your experiences?

Do you live alone in this apartment? Family? Roommates? Has anyone else seen or experienced anything along the lines of your experiences?
I live alone but my upstairs neighbor has heard banging and other noises in my apartment and it's when I am sleeping between 3am and 4:30 am she asked if I had friends over and I said no I was asleep at that time and I don't really have a lot of friends that live near me the friends I have lived too far from my apartment to come over a lot

I live alone but my upstairs neighbor has heard banging and other noises in my apartment and it's when I am sleeping between 3am and 4:30 am she asked if I had friends over and I said no I was asleep at that time and I don't really have a lot of friends that live near me the friends I have lived too far from my apartment to come over a lot
Have you ever experimented with the occult? Ouija boards? Seances?

That's pretty full on Rb, you need to banish this, black mass and tentacles is certainly not a positive entity. If you have religious belief you can use prayer but if like me I just order these things out in no uncertain terms and you have to have no doubt and really mean it. It took me a while to learn this plus don't show any fear and keep the upper hand.

Have you ever experimented with the occult? Ouija boards? Seances?
No but my grandmother told me years ago that she had a aunt who was into black magic and other stuff similar and she hated my grandmother and that she said she was going to curse my grandmother and her future family members but she died a few years after saying that to my grandmother and she never found out if she did what she said she would do I know enough about oujia boards to not mess with them ever but my mom played with one with her friends when she was a teenager and said she would never mess with one ever again and she doesn't even allow them in the house either does my grandparents