Do you prefer to be...

I am a rather average looking 56 year old Caucasian male. On any random day, I hope not to draw too much attention.

[Editing to add more content after rereading Debi’s original post...]. As for my GF, she used to ride horses in parades often wearing elaborate costumes. So no, she doesn’t like to stand out in a crowd.

Last edited:
I am usually conservative and casual however I’m not afraid to be different when the mood strikes ! I can throw on my cowgirl boots and hat any time.

Wrap a bandana around your face Lynn just over the bridge of your nose but low enough to reveal your eyes. You WILL be noticed!

The only time I follow trends is if I genuinely enjoy the trend (which is seldom) or if there's some strategic benefit for me. Like I don't vape or smoke, but I still bought a vape and use it only at work because the managers smoke and this is my way to mingle and make corporate connections. Other than that I just like to do my own thing and not give a damn about the sheep that blindly follow trends regardless of how ridiculous some of them are.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Unique and different? Or do you prefer to blend into the crowd and not be noticed?

I have no problem throwing on a cape and some crystals and going somewhere, as my husband in the tie tries to make people think I'm not with him.... :D Which kind of person are you?

I go between both, depends on the situation and how I feel at the time.