Do you have a favorite sports team?

So are you still a Peyton Manning fan ? My son-in-law if from Indiana. He is a Colt fan thru and thru, but still roots for Peyton.
I do too!!! Peyton may be in Denver now, but he's ours here in Indy!

So are you still a Peyton Manning fan ? My son-in-law if from Indiana. He is a Colt fan thru and thru, but still roots for Peyton.
Yes, it cannot be overstated the impact beyond football that Peyton had on Indianapolis and the state in general.

Reactions: Debi
Too obsessed with the Packers, to the point where I still think about losses a decade plus after the game in some cases.

Too obsessed with the Packers, to the point where I still think about losses a decade plus after the game in some cases.
I am old enough to remember the 1967 Super Bowl ( AKA Ice Bowl) and the score by Bart Star. I played football as a kid, backyard stuff. Not in those freezing conditions.

Reactions: surge
aberdeen1.jpeg

Go Aberdeen !!

My team is Toronto FC, and I've been a season ticket holder since before a ball was even kicked around BMO Field. I'm also a founding member and former Vice President of the Red Patch Boys TFC Supporters Group, shown below:

toronto_fans_0.jpg

Go Ducks!!! I live about 5 minutes from Autzen Stadium . . . :D

563815076_1061083.gif

---
Oregon_Ducks.gif

---
marcus-mariota.jpg

---
130831.mca_.ODE_.fbc_.Nicholls.State_.023.jpg

Reactions: surge