Do certain people/places "attract" paranormal activity?

Absolutely, I'm clearing my house all of the time no matter where I'm living. People who visit me tend to bring things up in a very casual way if they see or hear something, so as not to seem crazy. Example, 'it was odd but I thought I saw a shadow a few times moving over in *insert area here*.' I have to chuckle because it's so common place for me, I tend to forget it might be uncomfortable or spooky to somebody else. My sister, also an attractant, enjoys visiting as she always gets to see some sort of activity. I just do a little house cleaning after it's been known to me, and have no issues for awhile until the next one pops up.

I've only had two negative entities, earlier on in my life, and I've since learned to close my doors to such things. The last place I lived in there was one very stubborn leftover living with me. I tried and tried to banish, but nothing would work. It was non threatening but a real nuisance. I had one of those old round dial thermostats and it would mess with the settings ALL the time. We'd wake up freezing or sweating. Since I couldn't get it to leave I finally just asked politely to stop playing with the temperature, and yay for me, it listened. So for people, definitely, they do attract attention.

Buildings, yes those too. My sister has done a number of cleansings on buildings and businesses. With talking to the owners, she finds previous owners had action too. So in those cases, if the activity didn't follow the first person, then I'd say it's the building. One more thing to mention is items. To make a long story short, I had to cleanse a slipper belonging to my friend after she had worn them during a hospital stay. Something latched on to that thing and came with her to my house. Once it was cleansed, all was better. Oh yes, and animals. This same friend has a dog who is so in tune you can't believe it. We have had many adventures with him leading us to sources of activity. Okay, I'll stop now. Fun topic, brings up a lot of memories. :)

Absolutely, I'm clearing my house all of the time no matter where I'm living. People who visit me tend to bring things up in a very casual way if they see or hear something, so as not to seem crazy. Example, 'it was odd but I thought I saw a shadow a few times moving over in *insert area here*.' I have to chuckle because it's so common place for me, I tend to forget it might be uncomfortable or spooky to somebody else. My sister, also an attractant, enjoys visiting as she always gets to see some sort of activity. I just do a little house cleaning after it's been known to me, and have no issues for awhile until the next one pops up.

I've only had two negative entities, earlier on in my life, and I've since learned to close my doors to such things. The last place I lived in there was one very stubborn leftover living with me. I tried and tried to banish, but nothing would work. It was non threatening but a real nuisance. I had one of those old round dial thermostats and it would mess with the settings ALL the time. We'd wake up freezing or sweating. Since I couldn't get it to leave I finally just asked politely to stop playing with the temperature, and yay for me, it listened. So for people, definitely, they do attract attention.

Buildings, yes those too. My sister has done a number of cleansings on buildings and businesses. With talking to the owners, she finds previous owners had action too. So in those cases, if the activity didn't follow the first person, then I'd say it's the building. One more thing to mention is items. To make a long story short, I had to cleanse a slipper belonging to my friend after she had worn them during a hospital stay. Something latched on to that thing and came with her to my house. Once it was cleansed, all was better. Oh yes, and animals. This same friend has a dog who is so in tune you can't believe it. We have had many adventures with him leading us to sources of activity. Okay, I'll stop now. Fun topic, brings up a lot of memories. :)
Might I just say that based on the stories from you, Debi and some others, I revel in my status as a Muggle!

i agree with everyones thoughts. for me i dont like mirrors. case in point, the house i am in has a big 5 foot lomg 3 ft wide mirror left in the basement by the owner, who resides in germany, i felt creepy and was having nightmares as well as my granddaughter, as it was next to us as we slept, so i moved it out the house. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the heck with it. in lieu of what i read here,its
old_mirror_by_vickie666-d591pyc.jpg
going in the trash on thursday,

Reactions: surge and Debi
i agree with everyones thoughts. for me i dont like mirrors. case in point, the house i am in has a big 5 foot lomg 3 ft wide mirror left in the basement by the owner, who resides in germany, i felt creepy and was having nightmares as well as my granddaughter, as it was next to us as we slept, so i moved it out the house. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the heck with it. in lieu of what i read here,its View attachment 2264 going in the trash on thursday,
I have never met a mirror I liked! ;) Especially the older ones....stuff gets stuck in them or they are used as portals....just don't like them at all.

Reactions: surge
yupper this one is wicked
Then I believe your idea of the garbage man is an excellent idea! You might want to sage the house after it's removal and say the Prayer to Michael the Archangel. Bet you and the little one will sleep much better.

Then I believe your idea of the garbage man is an excellent idea! You might want to sage the house after it's removal and say the Prayer to Michael the Archangel. Bet you and the little one will sleep much better.
absolutely......i will protect myself....gonna spray the mirror with black flex seal....dont want someone picking up the mirror to take home

Reactions: Debi
Yup...dang closets!

I'm beginning to speculate that like some crystals and certain rocks that absorb or attract energy, some people do this as well. And it's been noted that certain geology factors, like running water and again certain rocks, will make a location more likely to be "haunted."

One thing I've noted about the houses I've done cleansings on, and also a haunted house or two I've lived in, is that there seems to be a lack of "sealant"....like paint, on the wood inside the homes. Lots of woodwork is showing, paneling, or wood beams, etc. So, is wood also an attractant for this energy? Or even certain types of wood perhaps? The Druids seemed to indicate so.
Yes ,I have heard the stories of rivers being a conduit to these kinds of thing also.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Absolutely believe it, i've had too many experiences in multiple locations, but when two or more people get together that also attract paranormal activity then things get very interesting. And can be draining, physically and emotionally for everyone involved.

Reactions: Debi