Divining the Future

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN THE CRYSTAL BALLS COME OUT AND THE TAROT CARDS APPEAR. HOWEVER, I HAVE TO ASK YOU, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE?

HAVING BEEN AROUND THE PARANORMAL WORLD FOR MANY YEARS, I'VE FOUND I REALLY SHY AWAY FROM DIVINATION...EVEN MY DAILY HOROSCOPE, WHICH I BELIEVE CAN OFTEN BE SELF FULFILLING.

SO, YES OR NO? DO YA REALLY WANNA KNOW? AND HOW MUCH OF IT IF YOU DO?

121489159_1249575265396040_5297488870941122541_n.jpg

Well, I will share a divination story. I have been consulting the Tarot cards, I Ching coins, and have avidly studied astrology since my teens. One Halloween, I did my usual divination with the Tarot cards for the coming year. I always called on positive spirits when doing this, and recorded the cards drawn. That year, I saw that I had drawn the Death card. I was not afraid, (taking into account the surrounding cards) I knew that the death being referred to had more to do with a situation than a person. I had been feeling stuck for quite some time and was taking steps to make a big change.

I had decided to move down to Florida for a few years, just to break up the monotony. During the time that I lived in Florida, I survived three hurricanes, found my beautiful cat Avalon, said good bye to my mother and my father, met and married Mr. Garnet, bought and sold a house, and moved back to PA. Sweeping changes happened, for sure! I have never had a negative experience with divination to the point that I was scared to try again.

The futures not set in stone.
An besides that depending on whatever action you take you shape your reality...
Ahhh....the debate of free will versus destiny or fate, when I was younger I firmly believed in free will, that I controlled my future alone, as I've gotten older I'm not so sure, sooner or later you will see things that will question that frame of thought and make you wonder if it's more a combination of the two philosophies.