Did you...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
GOT TO THE DANCES IN HIGH SCHOOL? GO DO ANY "CLUBS" WHEN YOU WERE OLD ENOUGH TO DO SO? DID YOU DANCE OR BECOME ONE OF THE PEOPLE HOLDING UP THE WALLS?
EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T DANCE YOURSELF, WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE DANCE CRAZE?

183225337_4799006333494727_5681985271859027664_n.png

I used to watch every dance show I could on TV ...back then and even now. There are some dancers I can pick out even without seeing their faces.

I didn't go to any dances in high school, but after military basic training I would go dancing at the Enlisted members club. I won't put up a disco ball, but when Disco was on the rise I loved dancing to it. I still have fond memories surrounding certain tunes from that era. I also took dance classes, so I was really good on the dance floor!

My first boyfriend and I used to go out dancing until 2 in the morning almost every night. I wish I had that energy now! :)

I didn't go to any dances in high school, but after military basic training I would go dancing at the Enlisted members club. I won't put up a disco ball, but when Disco was on the rise I loved dancing to it. I still have fond memories surrounding certain tunes from that era. I also took dance classes, so I was really good on the dance floor!

My first boyfriend and I used to go out dancing until 2 in the morning almost every night. I wish I had that energy now! :)
And we have us another Disco Queen to join Lynne...

Just an FYI about disco dance...it is one of the most difficult types of dancing to learn and to do correctly. Many dance shows have contestants groaning when they hear their style for the week is Disco. It's known in dance shows as the "dance of death" because most who dance it don't get votes that week.