Did you ever watch the Syfy Channel's Beyond Belief's "Graffiti"?

Malaria_Kidd IV

Reaction score
US Historical Trivia In Our Strange Paranormal World Registered As A Fact But Only Found Inside Long Archived Alternate News Sources

Owensville, Indiana: Here is the late Korean War veteran's true story, during his time as a 4th grader. A young, feisty Robert W. Roll was the culprit spelling out three huge, white chalked, words. The title is "Graffiti"!

Beyond Belief Fact or fiction - Fact - hosted by sci-fi actor Jonathan Frakes -1998

The British music connection to our true legend will be just these words, "the sun that burned a fiery red". So search that mysterious lyric line at You Tube to hear a song you'll never find playing on your radios. Then think about it's connection to Robert's graffiti very intensely.

There were so many strange unheeded warnings before 9/11/01 just like Pearl Harbor had before December 7, 1941. I live in the same Indiana town and township where the 2.5' tall words "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR" was found in chalk at OHS early in the morning of December 7, 1939!

Here's a quote from actress Stockard Channing from 'Myths of Pearl Harbor'. As films of the burning WTC's Twin Towers are shown along with the USS Arizona Memorial's names of her lost sailors.

1f625.svg

"We can weigh the consequences of our modern age. But one conclusion is inescapable. The Pearl Harbors we face today will share one thing from the past. They will surely surprise us."

Last edited:
I remember it vaguely, but at the time had my hands full with a 6-year-old, as well as working on what turned into a series of three articles for Sky & Telescope magazine (with a 4th in 2014). Jonathan Frakes as the host is probably what pulled me in at the time, to be honest.

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR in white chalk was discovered in huge letters on December 7, 1939 on our schools sidewalk!

Debi,
Surely this true legend made it into your local news right after December 7, 1941. It's the late Robert W. Roll's grafitti meant for his Geography teacher! Who singled him out in front of his classmates over his quiz's failing grade concerning the Hawaiian Islands chain.

Can I take it you saw this episode hosted by Jonathan Frakes in 1998?

MK IV ∆=⚾
I remember the show with Jonathan Frakes but I’m not familier with this particular episode.

Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV
Hang tight Debi, GoneWestUtah and Lynne the last post may take a day or two!

Contd. from the OP

1. SIGNS OF LIFE * Any cities tall buildings as seen from an airplane.

2. LEARNING TO FLY * What a jihadist had to learn to do.

3. THE DOGS OF WAR * What jihadists are doing now.

4. ONE SLIP * A place to dock a boat or ferry at the Hudson Terminal Building that was demolished and land filled from the WTC's construction. This area is now called Battery Park City. **

http://www.nypost.com/realestate/...s/m ... k_city.htm

Map..

http://maps.google.com/?q=battery+park+ ... n+NY+10006

And please go here...

The Twin Towers before the Twin Towers by Paul Matus

The Twin Towers Before the Twin Towers by Paul Matus -- MyRecollection.com

5. ON THE TURNING AWAY * United Airlines Flight 93 was turned away from our White House or the US Capitol Building in Washington D. C.

6. YET ANOTHER MOVIE * Fahrenheit 911? note: This first documentary fittingly blacked out the city's un-precidented terror attack on skyscrapers.

6a.ROUND AND ROUND * An age old description of a fight. Aboard United Flight 93?

7. A NEW MACHINE Part 1 * An airplane is a flying machine/ WTC Tower 1?

8. TERMINAL FROST * Coldhearted jihadists departed from an airport's terminal.

9. A NEW MACHINE Part 2 * WTC Tower 2?

10. SORROW * This title relates to 9/11/01 but are the spooky lyrics futuristic in nature?
Are these recommended shows?

Well dogged gone it! Where did everybody go?
We’re here. I have watched a show called “Beyond Belief” but not the one called “Graffiti”.
You are interested in the synchronicity of life? It does make a person wonder about the nature of our reality. Are we all placed on our own road of fate. We make the small life decisions but perhaps the main milestones of our existence are predestined. I don’t know about that but coincidences sure make one wonder.

I like Pink Floyd, his isn’t one of my favorites though I must confess. Their music doesn’t resonate as much with me now as it did in my youth. Still they bring a feeling and mystique to their music. It is iconic for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV