Did WW111 just start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
So, O'bummer basically told Putin, "Cross this line and I'll pout!" So, now we have Russia wanting to withdraw their ambassador from DC. Russian troops just received permission to be in the Crimean area to protect their interests, warships are running around, and there's evidence the CIA started the whole thing over in Ukraine.
The new "cold war" appears to be heating up a bit. What do you think?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...trol-asks-russia-for-help-in-restoring-peace/

The CIA fomenting discord in another country? I'm shocked, I tell you! Shocked!

I'm pretty sure they were behind a lot of the Arab Spring, and they're definitely hip deep in Syria. Such a hypocritical government we have. It's fine and dandy for us to interfere willy nilly in countries half a world away, but someone else does it we get miffed? And it's not like Russia can't make a somewhat rational claim to Crimea... I don't buy it myself, but there is at least an argument to be made. What's our excuse for mucking about in the middle east? Oh, yeah! Oil!!

Obama is like a little kid who went to play with a friend, but the friend is hogging all the good toys. He reacts by threatening to go home and tell his mommy. When the friend gives him the finger and says "go tell", Barry stands in the corner and sulks. He'll be lucky if Putin doesn't throw rocks at him and kick his ass all the way down the sidewalk til he's back in his own yard.

Reactions: Debi
The CIA fomenting discord in another country? I'm shocked, I tell you! Shocked!

I'm pretty sure they were behind a lot of the Arab Spring, and they're definitely hip deep in Syria. Such a hypocritical government we have. It's fine and dandy for us to interfere willy nilly in countries half a world away, but someone else does it we get miffed? And it's not like Russia can't make a somewhat rational claim to Crimea... I don't buy it myself, but there is at least an argument to be made. What's our excuse for mucking about in the middle east? Oh, yeah! Oil!!

Obama is like a little kid who went to play with a friend, but the friend is hogging all the good toys. He reacts by threatening to go home and tell his mommy. When the friend gives him the finger and says "go tell", Barry stands in the corner and sulks. He'll be lucky if Putin doesn't throw rocks at him and kick his ass all the way down the sidewalk til he's back in his own yard.
Yeah, pretty sure we're behind most of the uprisings one way or another. I keep watching the news this morning and it just gets worse and worse. Wish the only thing countries had to throw at each other were JUST rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.