Did we just drive through an apparition?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I mentioned this one awhile ago. Me and some friends were driving nearby our favorite odd area one night. Same area as the dead deer, the whisper in my ear, the radio going bonkers...etc. It was extremely foggy out that night as we drove down the road the lake was on. The fog rolled in from the woods both sides of the road. As we were driving, i was in passenger seat and my friend was driving. The fog rolled into the middle of the road and for a split second, it looked like it formed a person in the road. Trick of the headlights, trick of the fog...probably. But when i looked at my friend, he had the same look on his face as i had. We both looked at each other, the perplexed look on both of us never changing, and asked...Did you see that?! Our other two friend were recently 'hooked up' so they were far too busy sucking face to pay attention. When they heard us questioning what just happened, we just told them, eh..don't worry about it. lol Figured i'd share another tale from good old weird NJ :)

Maybe not fog. Lucky your mate didn't swerve and crash. I wonder how many fatalities have been caused by sudden apparitions from fog or paranormal entities.
It was a strange one for sure. It happened so fast, it 'formed' right in front of the car as quickly as we drove through it.

Whatever it was, too many things happened down that same road.

At one end of the same road, nearby the church i have mentioned in other threads, there used to be an old three story house. The county finally after all these years put a historical sign in front of where it used to be. When i lived nearby, i heard ALOT of fire trucks and sirens. Was odd, but as i stood in the kitchen i knew. I thought to myself, the house is gone. Sure enough, as i went to work, the place was engulfed in flames.

I don't think the sign lasted a month. It is now gone lol.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the fog was being attracted to an energy in that spot. Maybe I’m scientifically off base but it sounds logical.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the fog was being attracted to an energy in that spot. Maybe I’m scientifically off base but it sounds logical.
The whole area has a strange vibe. I remember years ago, i took a girlfriend to the lake and first thing out of her mouth was, someone died here. lol I never told her anything about the area, just figured good spot, moon was out...she felt too creeped out. The lake itself never bothered me. Always went fishing there. The surrounding area...different story.