Did he save the world from CERN?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: 'I stopped Large Hadron Collider destroying human race', claims ex-politican

A FORMER politician has made the extraordinary claim that he stopped the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) opening a portal to another dimension that would have destroyed mankind.

Simon Parkes, who until April was a Labour town councillor for Whitby in North Yorkshire, claimed "psychopathic" members of a group of world leaders, known as the Illuminati by conspiracy theorists, were hellbent on using the huge atom colliding machine to open a vortex that would allow them complete control over all of us.

He claimed to have foiled a sinister plot by the "elite group" just weeks ago in August to use the LHC to open an evil portal that would allow them to become more powerful.

Mr Parkes, who has earlier made national headlines after saying his mother was alien, and he lost his virginity to one, was the key speaker of the event organised by the UFO Academy at High Elms Manor in Watford, Hertfordshire.

"I created a global meditation group connecting consciousness and most countries now have two or three people.

"Places like the US and UK have got hundreds.

"We really can affect matters with our mind."

He said he planned to get everyone to take part in a "combined meditation" at lunch time on August 15, but said the Illuminati became aware of this and decided to switch the LHC on at 3am to out fox him.

He said: "A number of people who associate with me made me aware that someone had activated it in the early hours and placed Satanic black magicians, who were remotely viewing the installation on the inside."

Mr Parkes claimed his group sent a telepathic wave of "positive energy" which stopped the portal from completely opening and damaged the LHC.

He said: "it is not illegal to psychically damage government equipment because the law courts do not believe it is possible."

LVH-Main-613994.jpg

Much more of this story at site
________________________________________________________________________________

OK...I'm not a supporter of CERN. But this story is kinda way out there. Not saying it's not possible, but......

Reactions: Maphoo