Dictionary Add-ons

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We're getting close to the announcement of the new words being added to the dictionary from 2023. Any words or expressions you'd like to see added?

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Well we already have the term "Karen" for those bitter, self entitled busy bodies whose only joy comes from making other people miserable. I think it's time we had a term for the antonym. Someone who is kind and selfless, who makes the lives of everyone around them more pleasant. I don't think the internet has come up with one yet so I thinks it's fair game to make up our own and start using it. How about "Debi"?

Well we already have the term "Karen" for those bitter, self entitled busy bodies whose only joy comes from making other people miserable. I think it's time we had a term for the antonym. Someone who is kind and selfless, who makes the lives of everyone around them more pleasant. I don't think the internet has come up with one yet so I thinks it's fair game to make up our own and start using it. How about "Debi"?
OK, now I'm blushing...:blush: But I think it would serve us better to say Paranormal Forum Members!