Deserted Portsmouth Village

I remember reading a prophecy from somone one day that still sticks in my head. I cannot remember who wrote it or if it was an remote viewers report but it went like this. Somewhere along the timeline something happens and the earth is vastly depopulated. The peep that made the report said he knw what it was that happened but was no allowed to say. Anyway the story goes that vast areas of the world will go back to nature and we will begin farming again and live in city states of some sort. Seeing those abandoned homes made me think of it. I hope its not true but I just done think the earth will support us forever destroying her as we all are and that includes consumers like me too I guess.

I remember reading a prophecy from somone one day that still sticks in my head. I cannot remember who wrote it or if it was an remote viewers report but it went like this. Somewhere along the timeline something happens and the earth is vastly depopulated. The peep that made the report said he knw what it was that happened but was no allowed to say. Anyway the story goes that vast areas of the world will go back to nature and we will begin farming again and live in city states of some sort. Seeing those abandoned homes made me think of it. I hope its not true but I just done think the earth will support us forever destroying her as we all are and that includes consumers like me too I guess.
If it makes you feel any better, people have been predicting the end of the world since the biblical days and probably before that. We are still here.

The reasons for the deterioration of that village were entirely due to natural cause and effect. But I do wonder how earth will sustain its rapidly expanding population and epic pollution, as well as the squandering of natural resources. It's a wonder that we keep going!

Reactions: ozentity
The reasons for the deterioration of that village were entirely due to natural cause and effect. But I do wonder how earth will sustain its rapidly expanding population and epic pollution, as well as the squandering of natural resources. It's a wonder that we keep going!
I try not to dwell on it. We do what we can but in the end it’s all in the creators hands. We all are going to leave this life at some point.

Whatever way you look at it the overpopulation needs to be addressed, I don't think it will, due to greed and every country trying to outdo each other. I think nature will do it for us if we ignore it.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Whatever way you look at it the overpopulation needs to be addressed, I don't think it will, due to greed and every country trying to outdo each other. I think nature will do it for us if we ignore it.
well said oz.as above so below, our bodies get a fever and we get sick when our system is trying to kill some virus, etc, I believe the earth is a living orgaism with sentience and awaresness. Its done. it before to other civilizations and I am sure we are not above other life forms in Creators web.

I try not to dwell on it. We do what we can but in the end it’s all in the creators hands. We all are going to leave this life at some point.
unless the person decides to stick around for ghost teams to insult and give toys to

Reactions: garnetsilver