Demonic entity in Photograph or.. just a Dog?

Timothy Ochoa

Reaction score

This case was always a bit interesting to me.. y'all can peep the video in full to get the rundown. *imo, If we're to believe these folks are being honest.. then I'd find it far-fetched that a dog simply got right above the shoulder of Joe Martinez without anyone remembering or noticing etc. *at an anniversary party at that. also, take a good look at this creature's face.. admittedly some sinister-looking eyes, peculiar smile and a seemingly lack of ears. not to mention only its head visible and floating. apparently this photo wasn't tampered/doctored with either. was this a demonic presence in the photo? who really knows. what I do know.. is Demons/demonic entities etc taking the form of animals is nothing new and has been recounted by people since/for millennia. after watching, what do y'all think this might be?

This case was always a bit interesting to me.. y'all can peep the video in full to get the rundown. *imo, If we're to believe these folks are being honest.. then I'd find it far-fetched that a dog simply got right above the shoulder of Joe Martinez without anyone remembering or noticing etc. *at an anniversary party at that. also, take a good look at this creature's face.. admittedly some sinister-looking eyes, peculiar smile and a seemingly lack of ears. not to mention only its head visible and floating. apparently this photo wasn't tampered/doctored with either. was this a demonic presence in the photo? who really knows. what I do know.. is Demons/demonic entities etc taking the form of animals is nothing new and has been recounted by people since/for millennia. after watching, what do y'all think this might be?
Yeah, that would creep me out if a similar image showed up in one of my photos. I'm glad that Joe took it as a sign to change his ways.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa
It really does look like a dog however that is a very strange place for a dog to show up. Not to mention you cant see any other part of the dog... just its face....the pic is unerving....

It really does look like a dog however that is a very strange place for a dog to show up. Not to mention you cant see any other part of the dog... just its face....the pic is unerving....
I absolutely agree there. a "dog" face floating right above the shoulder of a grown man, at an anniversary party of all places? sounds a bit farfetched to me.. so I give a bit of credence/benefit of doubt to the veracity of Joe Martinez's claims and convictions here. definitely a bit unnerving.. thx for your insight and replying.

Reactions: Aces and Debi
Yes it is the photo of a demon. I hate demons and that sure looks/feels like one