Debi's updates on son's cancer battle

Hi guys. Been a while since I've updated you on Jason. Although they know he still has a few cancer cells in the area of the now-gone tumor, they have decided since there are so few to do a watch and wait while treating it through diet and supplementation. They do a blood test. If the score is 10 or higher, they begin treatment again. Right now his score is 1, so that's good. He will be monitored every 2 months to track this and we're hoping that it either stays that low or he knocks it out with the holistic plan. Meanwhile, he's regaining strength after a year and a half of chemo and radiation but doing well. We thank you all for the prayers that have lifted him up and helped carry him through this journey. ;h

Hi guys. Been a while since I've updated you on Jason. Although they know he still has a few cancer cells in the area of the now-gone tumor, they have decided since there are so few to do a watch and wait while treating it through diet and supplementation. They do a blood test. If the score is 10 or higher, they begin treatment again. Right now his score is 1, so that's good. He will be monitored every 2 months to track this and we're hoping that it either stays that low or he knocks it out with the holistic plan. Meanwhile, he's regaining strength after a year and a half of chemo and radiation but doing well. We thank you all for the prayers that have lifted him up and helped carry him through this journey. ;h
I am so happy for you all! You really deserve a happy end to this. I'll continue to keep him in mind and throw positive thoughts his way.