Debate: Who owns Photographic Copyrights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
118qeiw.png
Grrr baby, yeah!

Reactions: Naked Apple
So, I gotta ask. Does anybody even OWN a camera nowadays or is it all on your fancy phones (says she who does not own a cell phone.)

Reactions: Abiding Dude
Have a camera somewhere....

You don't have a cellphone?!
Nope. Landline. I see no reason to own the small device so many have attached to their bodies. My Peoria kids can't seem to move within their own home without it at fingertip reach.

Reactions: Abiding Dude
Haha SLR = single lens reflex. It just means it's a nice camera. ;-)
Thank you! :) I have a thing about techie stuff. Have a son who lives in Peoria with a big bad degree in computer science who talks in tech. Drives me nuts. It's not really his fault, as he's a head honcho of tech at a really big, yellow company in Peoria, so he talks that way naturally, but it makes my head spin. It's enough that I've mastered my laptop (sort of) and use a Kindle.

I still own a camera. Simple little thing but it works and it is digital. 90% of my pics are of my dogs and the other 10% are of grandkids, now ages 5 and 9. Don't get to see them often, thus only 10%. My fur babies are with me 24/7 so they get more pics!

Well, kids, it's been fun today, but the storm approaches and lightning and I do not have a working relationship. I shall see you all tomorrow after 2 large cups of coffee. Blessed Be and goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.