Deadly experiments in China

God is also watching…..No bad deed goes Unpunished. The way I see it is that he obviously has bad intent, and I say let God sort him out because his Intent is the most definitely Nefarious.
not sure who the "he" is you are referring to, but the scientific community, experimental side, isnt just one entity/individual. its a machine that once gets rolling doesnt stop easily, it pushes the boundaries of ethics to the max, and then beyond.....and unfortunately we will all be held accountable for the actions of the few. we turn a blind eye to the evils of the world, thus giving them free reign to do worse and worse..... animal experimentation, "for the betterment of man" leads to more and more unethical/inhumane treatment...etc... cellular manipulation/tweaking, amounts to just playing god by scientists. yet people are all for it if it keeps them young for an extra 10 years....we are guilty by usage, which is what pushes the machine further....dont get me wrong, i get it, no one wants to die, but dieing with dignity (acceptance) is a thing of the past it seems..the universe is a system of weights and balances, yin and yang, e=mc2, what have ya..... for every action a counter action, life/death ......yet we believe we can ask GOD to change his plans and everything will be perfect. i think there is a price for everything we ask.... yet when someones prayer isnt answered the way they want they again ask for that to be fixed..and again and again.......lol..... we dont accept life for what it is, we only wish to change the world to fit our own little bubble...and we are all guilty......one must learn to look at what the repercussions are for every decisions, not just for tomorrow but for eternity

Paul, first I want to say I respect your right to your spiritual approach to life. And I do feel Rivers was simply expressing that God is in charge and will sort it out. But I do have a few things I'd like to mention.

Your statement:
.yet we believe we can ask GOD to change his plans and everything will be perfect. i think there is a price for everything we ask.... yet when someones prayer isnt answered the way they want they again ask for that to be fixed..and again and again
Paul, I did pray to GOD to change his plans for my son when he was fighting cancer. I believe in a God who is big enough, loving enough, and able to make room in His plan for changes and miracles. I have no guilt about asking Him for His grace and mercy.

we dont accept life for what it is, we only wish to change the world to fit our own little bubble...and we are all guilty.
I do accept life for what it is. It's a gift. And I think many are willing to pray for others to have their burdens eased when they encounter them.

but dieing with dignity (acceptance) is a thing of the past it seems
I disagree. As someone who is facing that crossing just in the terms of years, I do accept it as part of life. Most of us "boomers" do.

This thread is aimed at the science being used out there that should not be. And I fight hard in my own, inadequate way, to make people aware so we can protest the idiots in charge of it all. I think many do. Let's come together on that fact and keep awareness alive so that somebody within the machine that drives this nonsense wakes up and sees the error of what is being done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
Paul, first I want to say I respect your right to your spiritual approach to life. And I do feel Rivers was simply expressing that God is in charge and will sort it out. But I do have a few things I'd like to mention.

Your statement:

Paul, I did pray to GOD to change his plans for my son when he was fighting cancer. I believe in a God who is big enough, loving enough, and able to make room in His plan for changes and miracles. I have no guilt about asking Him for His grace and mercy.

I do accept life for what it is. It's a gift. And I think many are willing to pray for others to have their burdens eased when they encounter them.

I disagree. As someone who is facing that crossing just in the terms of years, I do accept it as part of life.

This thread is aimed at the science being used out there that should not be. And I fight hard in my own, inadequate way, to make people aware so we can protest the idiots in charge of it all. I think many do. Let's come together on that fact and keep awareness alive so that somebody within the machine that drives this nonsense wakes up and sees the error of what is being done.
no, i agree with ya, Debi. i think there is a time and place for prayer. but i also believe a lot of people use it in a selfish way. i meant no disrespect in any way. i wasnt sure who the "he" was in rivers comment, "The way I see it is that he obviously has bad intent, and I say let God sort him out because his Intent is the most definitely Nefarious." and was just saying that, that "he" could just be a product of the whole of us as a group, we push, and consume/use the products/services/procedures that further enables the machine to keep crossing those boundaries......

no, i agree with ya, Debi. i think there is a time and place for prayer. but i also believe a lot of people use it in a selfish way. i meant no disrespect in any way. i wasnt sure who the "he" was in rivers comment, "The way I see it is that he obviously has bad intent, and I say let God sort him out because his Intent is the most definitely Nefarious." and was just saying that, that "he" could just be a product of the whole of us as a group, we push, and consume/use the products/services/procedures that further enables the machine to keep crossing those boundaries......
I get it. Sometimes the written word does not reflect the whole picture of what we wish to express. May we all keep working towards the highest good of mankind.

Reactions: Paulm
Sometimes the written word does not reflect the whole picture of what we wish to express.
i am guilty of that, over and over....lol...just cant express what i am saying with writing....lol.... and sometimes it does come across or may be read in another way from what i intended, so goes the biggest fault of forums.... without being able to express visual emotion or inflexion, etc.... things can be hard to get across........ this is one of them, a conversation that should be an indepth / in person / voice, undertaking, but has to be tried to be put into the simplest terms.. doesnt always work out quite the way planned....lol....

Reactions: Lynne and Debi