DC socialite confesses her hexes may have killed

I was referring to her intent to harm others, and in addition, she admitted guilt. And I stated that being pagan isn't evil, which I implied when I mentioned the brainwashing of people.

Punishment can be anything, even shunning. So I wasn't implying she should be executed or imprisoned.
I got that, hon. Many people have intent and some will confess guilt. And I happen to agree with your overall assessment, since I come from a Wiccan background. What I'm saying is, don't buy the book. Cut off the money source (which is what I think this is all about anyway.) Other than that, I can't stand in judgement of her and take any other action without more than circumstantial evidence.

I got that, hon. Many people have intent and some will confess guilt. And I happen to agree with your overall assessment, since I come from a Wiccan background. What I'm saying is, don't buy the book. Cut off the money source (which is what I think this is all about anyway.) Other than that, I can't stand in judgement of her and take any other action without more than circumstantial evidence.
I'm with you on that.

Reactions: Charleh
I'm with you on that.
In my experience repercussions from intentions come back to you much faster than actions and their repercussions sometimes. We'll probably see justice served to her pretty damn quick. By the courts or higher powers.

Reactions: Lynne and Taliesin