DB Cooper - new suspect

Brody

Reaction score
New suspect in D.B. Cooper skyjacking case unearthed by Army data analyst; FBI stays mum

230_cooper7.jpeg

Several years ago, Ian Punnett did a series of C2C shows on the Cooper skyjacking with an author/researcher. On one of them they talked about a potential Cooper who left a safety deposit box to be opened after his death. I don't remember any follow up on that story line.

Reactions: Brody
Several years ago, Ian Punnett did a series of C2C shows on the Cooper skyjacking with an author/researcher. On one of them they talked about a potential Cooper who left a safety deposit box to be opened after his death. I don't remember any follow up on that story line.
Don't recall if there was a follow-up. Have to admit after the hundreds of shows I've heard on this over the years, I have kind of lost interest in the whole thing.

Don't recall if there was a follow-up. Have to admit after the hundreds of shows I've heard on this over the years, I have kind of lost interest in the whole thing.

Now that Ian has returned, might be time to reconnect with that former guest to see if the deposit box was ever opened.

One of the more intriguing Cooper suspects was a former soldier who had a sex change (or whatever the politically correct term for that is these days). I think he/she has since passed away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway and Debi
Now that Ian has returned, might be time to reconnect with that former guest to see if the deposit box was ever opened.

One of the more intriguing Cooper suspects was a former soldier who had a sex change (or whatever the politically correct term for that is these days). I think he/she has since passed away.
Another suspect was that priest turned radio host that Clyde Lewis knew. He's talked of it several times as well.

Reactions: Duke
Anyone suspect a Sally Fields? The flying nun could have escaped the plane without a parachute.

No, aerodynamics are all wrong. She needed to takeoff into the wind for her habit to generate enough lift, not going to work coming out of the aft airstairs.

beany.jpg

This guy, however....

Reactions: Benway
No, aerodynamics are all wrong. She needed to takeoff into the wind for her habit to generate enough lift, not going to work coming out of the aft airstairs.

View attachment 15905

This guy, however....

Well the nun might have been down drafted but I think you’ve excluded one key reason Beanie would not likely be a suspect...he couldn’t possible leave Cecil behind.