Dave shares his Fae encounter

first thing I thought was that the faery turned into a bug when it knew there was gunna be a photo...I mean, they ain't dummies!

first thing I thought was that the faery turned into a bug when it knew there was gunna be a photo...I mean, they ain't dummies!
My thoughts exaxtly

very interesting. yeah.. there are still reports by ppl all over the world of encountering what they feel were fairies, gnomes as well etc. like all myths and legends that have been around for a long time.. In my opinion.. there's quite a hint/nuggets of truth to lots of them. now to what extent, well Idk or I can't really say. but I'm not quick to dismiss people's encounters and the likelihood of other potential, very sentient beings.. *be them w/ supernatural/superhuman capabilities, created in a lab, spiritual beings etc.

Last edited:
There are no coincidences....

The Tooth Fairy paid a visit in this morning's wee hours to my 4 yr old granddaughter who lost her first tooth. She asked me to tell her Mommy and Daddy to leave their door unlocked so the TF could get in, but I assured her fairies used magic to fly through glass windows. Seems I was right.

Reactions: 7Critter
There are no coincidences....

The Tooth Fairy paid a visit in this morning's wee hours to my 4 yr old granddaughter who lost her first tooth. She asked me to tell her Mommy and Daddy to leave their door unlocked so the TF could get in, but I assured her fairies used magic to fly through glass windows. Seems I was right.
OMG...what a beautiful story. What a good grandfather. This is magic at it's best.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
very interesting. yeah.. there are still reports by ppl all over the world of encountering what they feel were fairies, gnomes as well etc. like all myths and legends that have been around for a long time.. In my opinion.. there's quite a hint/nuggets of truth to lots of them. now to what extent, well Idk or I can't really say. but I'm not quick to dismiss people's encounters and the likelihood of other potential, very sentient beings.. *be them w/ supernatural/superhuman capabilities, created in a lab, spiritual beings etc.
I agree HJ, there are things we will never explain. Everyone’s story is real to them and may well be true.

Reactions: Timothy Ochoa