Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Matthew Alper

Status
Not open for further replies.
visitations happen all the time and until science can replicate,duplicate spacecraft to travel at similar speed then they will be in constant denial.
ever here a song, angels are among us, if you had been where i shouldnt have, I went on say call it a walk bout
living out of a back pack, ever meeting a stranger, if you have ears you will hear, eyes you will see, walking a mile in his shoes, all ill say, sometimes a person right front of you is just a vessel being used for a minute, ill never question his existence again and that was 20 years ago, went in to nursing after that

Reactions: Speedbird
Why would apparently educated , scientific people believe that there no possibility to travel faster than light or that worm holes don't exist. Such a silly excuse for no alien visitation.
Apparently educated being the operative words. His constant dismissal of facts that contradict his worldview is childish.

A condescending jerk who just contradicted himself.

he is older than cars 142 years old

ever here a song, angels are among us, if you had been where i shouldnt have, I went on say call it a walk bout
living out of a back pack, ever meeting a stranger, if you have ears you will hear, eyes you will see, walking a mile in his shoes, all ill say, sometimes a person right front of you is just a vessel being used for a minute, ill never question his existence again and that was 20 years ago, went in to nursing after that
beautiful experience you shared ,thank you. understanding others and having compassion for all , very rare in todays world of greed and corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.