Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Dr. Michael Heiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touching on what Mike is talking about; I am a Christian, albeit my beliefs don't always go hand in hand with the fundamentalists of Christianity. I've seen many things in my life. I've experienced "experiences" that people just don't talk about without being locked away.
I do know a lot of Christians who believe in Alien life.

When I was 4 years of age, I told mom that "They came and got me.", she thought that I was referring to Angels.
That is an experience that I remember only bits and pieces; much like looking into a broken mirror.
I see the reflections of that past event but they are broken pieces.

My brother & I were talking a couple of years back and we began discussing this.
He is eight years older than I. At the time we slept in the same bedroom.
I remember asking him "Bubba, why did you let them take me?" and he didn't say anything.
We were placed side by side in the same bed.

These years later he remembers more than I do of the event.
I still want to find answers.

Lastly, I will say that later on, probably a year later, I was in a trance like state and walked out of my bedroom (in my undies!) and proceeded to tell my parents goodbye. I wasn't sleep walking. I remember this event.
I remember feeling as though I needed to leave and that I should tell my family goodbye.
Mom & Dad prevented me from opening the front door.
Wow DM, that sounds really scary! I'm glad they did not take you and keep you!

I don't think I've had any physical contact experiences . . . at least not that I remember. I'm glad your parents didn't let you open the front door. I bet they were beside themselves with worry.

Only problem with the show coming on so early is when people call in the evening. I missed the first 45 minutes!

It is one of those things that you wonder if it really happened. Then you begin talking with your family and the picture begins working together in a direction that says the event you remember did happen.
This event and many like it are why I have an interest in "Dark Matter".
Have you ever done regression to get more of the event?

Status
Not open for further replies.