Cutting the cord

We have a dish. We mostly like nerd and crafty TV stuff and run it as background noise while we are both on our laptops. the main reason we will keep it though is for the sports. In Texas football is a way of life. Before my health started limiting me I spent most of my time outside or in one of my shops making and doing stuff. I have a lot of hobbies most of which are creative like leatherwork, wood carving, paracord braiding and all sorts of wood and metalwork. Over the last year I have been pretty well limited and so spend a lot of my time writing and bugging people on the internet. I also read about one book a day...

I used to love Netflix, but now that they changed their website to force previews if you hover your mouse over a selection I don't go on there as much. I find it very distracting and annoying when something starts to play randomly while I am searching. Unfortunately, YouTube is adopting this style as well.

A normal size flat screen with an antenna.:)
Too much tv, for me, and nothing gets done:(

If there is a sporting event on cable I will go over to my brothers and watch on his big screen. He is only 5 miles away.
Rent movie DVDs from Redbox. For the folks overseas, Redbox is a vending machine usually outside grocery stores and drug stores.