Cue Bad Boys Theme...

RoseRed

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
She also once kidnapped a frog and held it captive in her litter box all night (the litter box is a covered one).

I kept hearing little noises and at first thought it was the neighbours. I eventually pinpointed the sounds to the kitchen and thought someone was in the house. Eventually I plucked up the courage to go and investigate only to find the poor frog hopelessly flinging itself against the side of the box.

Apart from his skin looking a little dehydrated from being covered in clay litter, he was uninjured and still strong so I picked him up and released him back into the pond. The weird thing is, my cat doesn't even hunt! I really do think she had just caught him to play with!

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
With all these funny cat stories I'll add one. I was around 4 and mum got me a cat, it was an almost full grown kitten. The people delivered it in a box and made a hasty exit. I open the box in the loungeroom and a flash of claws came out, bounced from one wall to another, ran up the walls then shot out the front door, never to be seen again. I stood there wondering if all pets did this and what a lousy present mum had bought me ;th lol.

OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
With all these funny cat stories I'll add one. I was around 4 and mum got me a cat, it was an almost full grown kitten. The people delivered it in a box and made a hasty exit. I open the box in the loungeroom and a flash of claws came out, bounced from one wall to another, ran up the walls then shot out the front door, never to be seen again. I stood there wondering if all pets did this and what a lousy present mum had bought me ;th lol.
AWWW! This is the first time I've heard of a gift running away!

Selectric

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Back in high school a buddy mine invited me over for weekend. He proceeded to warn me of his kitten. I didn't put much stock in a kitten, so forgot about it until i knocked on his door. As he opened the door, i saw this blur whip around the corner and jumped onto my leg claws digging in, a few noises, then run back where it came from lol. I was like what the hell was that?! Later on watching tv, this nutball stalked me for atleast a half an hour plus by creeping behind the furniture around perimeter of room till it got to my elbow, then clawed me, running away then doing it again lol.

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I have a year old English bulldog. Since we've had her she has eaten my $70 pair of ear buds, my daughters $180 pair of ear buds, a tv remote and an Ipad.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I have a year old English bulldog. Since we've had her she has eaten my $70 pair of ear buds, my daughters $180 pair of ear buds, a tv remote and an Ipad.
That amazes me, Jay! Those things don't even taste good! Maybe it was because it had the scent of the owners on them?

Reactions: jayiniowa