Crows vs. UFO's

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A curious piece of footage from California shows a flock of crows encountering a strange UFO that hovers in the sky. The intriguing video was recorded by a bewildered witness in the community of Marina Del Ray sometime last week. After being posted online, the video was picked up by a number of YouTube channels devoted to sharing and enhancing fantastic footage of UFOs.

In the video, a round dark object can be seen floating in the air as dozens of seemingly agitated crows squawk wildly and fly around the oddity. Despite getting fairly close to the aerial interloper, the birds fortunately manage to avoid hitting the object. Little insight into the incident is provided by the witness, who merely marvels "aliens" when a friend arrives on the scene. That said, an enhanced version of the footage shows what looks to be a discoloration or light in the center of the anomaly.

Setting aside the paranormal possibilities that the UFO is an alien craft or a portal to another world, there are a few prosaic theories worthy of consideration. The first is that the object was a 'runaway' balloon, although the fact that it didn't appear to be moving at all would seem to work against that particular explanation. Another solution offered by some skeptical observers is that the object could be a drone. What's your best guess for what the weird object was?

Watch: Crows Encounter UFO - Coast to Coast AM

I think it could be something unworldly.Crows are really smart birds and have learned how to kill and eat the poisonous cane toad which is killing ozzy wildlife in the northern areas,where other animals just die eating them.The crows flip them over and peck out the inards avoiding the poison.Its highly unusual to see that many together if they are the same as oz crows,and seem to be mugging the object.

I think it could be something unworldly.Crows are really smart birds and have learned how to kill and eat the poisonous cane toad which is killing ozzy wildlife in the northern areas,where other animals just die eating them.The crows flip them over and peck out the inards avoiding the poison.Its highly unusual to see that many together if they are the same as oz crows,and seem to be mugging the object.

It's difficult to determine how close the birds are to the object, or if they are even reacting to it. No real perspective in the video. Of course this presupposes there really is a physical object in background, of which I'm doubtful as I think it might be CGI. I find it difficult to believe something like that could just hang in the air only a few air seconds from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).

a flock of crow is called a murder.

Reactions: Duke
a flock of crow is called a murder.

Yes, and seeing a large number of them milling around like what's shown in the video isn't all that unusual. I grew up in an old farm house surrounded by corn fields, and saw it on a number of occasions.

Note no otherworldly craft or influences in sight.

Yes, and seeing a large number of them milling around like what's shown in the video isn't all that unusual. I grew up in an old farm house surrounded by corn fields, and saw it on a number of occasions.

Note no otherworldly craft or influences in sight.
We get that all the time over the fields, especially when they bring in the crops. Have to agree with you on this one, Duke.