Crow "reports" murder

Crows are extremely smart and there is something magic about them. Why would the crow drop the fingers in front of the guard? I think it's more than coincidence.

Garnet, crows are at least as smart as some of the people I work with every day. Smarter. And better company. I have never regretted spending time with any corvid. Amazing birds.

We are preoccupied with contacting ET, but it's time we made a real effort at respecting other sentient species, right here on earth. We are not the only thinking, observing, feeling, species on this planet.

Garnet, crows are at least as smart as some of the people I work with every day. Smarter. And better company. I have never regretted spending time with any corvid. Amazing birds.

We are preoccupied with contacting ET, but it's time we made a real effort at respecting other sentient species, right here on earth. We are not the only thinking, observing, feeling, species on this planet.
Thats my bird right there! Crows can also keep track of over 20 different food sources at the same time as well as the ability to recognize individual human faces. I have had at least one crow feather in every truck I've ever owned just because. Lol. Most dont realize but there are 2 sub species here. The main common crow has the throaty Caw that we all know......and the Fish crow is a hair size smaller and has a more nasal caw.

My uncle had a crow he rescued as a young chick, it used to sit on his front porch and could talk or mimic a human voice. I really think it was talking rather than mimicking. It was free to come and go but was always there.

Farmers shoot crows over here because they tend to peck newborn lamb's eyes out and also the ewe's when she is birthing, which I've had happen. When out bush without a gun you see plenty but when you are armed you rarely, if ever see one even though no shots have been fired.