Crop circles

Aurea

Reaction score
What do you think about crop circles? I´ve read a lot about the ones in England and I think some at least are not human made, if they were that would be a great mystery as well, since we don´t know the technology to make those impresive things without being seen. To me it´s a mystery either way. Also I´ve seen videos explaining what the symbols may mean, one is a message encoded the same way as another one humans sent to space.

Reactions: 7Critter and Keko
The problem with crop circles are the same as with UFO sightings. Some are faked/staged/removed. It's like a plan to ridicule everything that could be misterous so humans stop believing it could be real.

I believe it's some form of a message from who knows where. Maybe a technology from very far away to try to communicate. Maybe another dimension. Could be anything.

You only get crop circles in fields that are sprayed from the ground. If it's air-sprayed and there are no tractor lines, there will never be a crop circle in that field unless it comes within a few meters of the edge of the field. The aliens don't wanna leave signs that they're walking through the corn...

Reactions: Aurea
You only get crop circles in fields that are sprayed from the ground. If it's air-sprayed and there are no tractor lines, there will never be a crop circle in that field unless it comes within a few meters of the edge of the field. The aliens don't wanna leave signs that they're walking through the corn...
Hi, Ash. Welcome to the forum.

The real ones are a mystery. They are intriguing and often beautiful.