COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one thing country people that have to drive 20 miles to town tent to keep a well-stocked pantry. I know that we always have at least enough food to last a month
This is very true. I was able to get all my groceries yesterday without an issue. And it was my usual shopping order with a few extras of canned stuff.

Remember, most city people shop almost daily and keep no extras on hand. This is a problem for them.

My parents live 3 hours from me and are having the same TP problem. Some fight and brawls have happened here in supermarkets over TP and a lady pulled a knife on someone over the last toilet paper packet. I can’t go to the shop to get toilet paper when the shopopens because I have small children and they will actually get hurt with the people running for the toilet paper. My husband is planning to go when they open. It’s just craziness!
Interesting that the same kind of thing is happening in Oz. You would honestly think food might be a bit more important?

NRL is supposed to start here in Australia soon, I hope that they suspend that too.
Maybe we are abit laid back since we have spiders the size of your hands, snakes everywhere and jellyfish everywhere that can kill you, our attitude is We’ll be right lol
Look at me ripping off my own country lol

NRL is supposed to start here in Australia soon, I hope that they suspend that too.
Maybe we are abit laid back since we have spiders the size of your hands, snakes everywhere and jellyfish everywhere that can kill you, our attitude is We’ll be right lol
Look at me ripping off my own country lol
Well, you DO have things over there that are waaay deadlier than most folks face here! lol Tough lot you are!

I honestly don’t know what is wrong with people going nuts over toilet paper. It is a wonderful convince but not necessary to survival. We used to wash diapers in soap and bleach. We can wash rags the same way if necessary.

3s1he6.jpg

I honestly don’t know what is wrong with people going nuts over toilet paper. It is a wonderful convince but not necessary to survival. We used to wash diapers in soap and bleach. We can wash rags the same way if necessary.
Yep I remember watching my Mom pre-wash diapers in the toilet

Good to see you. So if your house gets TPd , it's a sign of affection nowadays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.