COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our area is so bad we just had to go back to online school in the area for the upper grades, the hospital is packed with covid patients, and we've gone orange headed to red line on patients/new cases. Deaths are heading up as well.

My son had to do a quick pick up order at Walmart today. The parking lot was packed like Christmas and nobody had a mask on....except my kid. He was getting dirty looks for wearing one so he could protect us and not carry the virus home with him.

My son had to do a quick pick up order at Walmart today. The parking lot was packed like Christmas and nobody had a mask on....except my kid. He was getting dirty looks for wearing one so he could protect us and not carry the virus home with him.
The many ways in which the human race can behave never ceases to amaze me!

• Sad
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Franck Lick resort in So. Indiana was tighter than a drum. You had to have a temperature check when you walked in to the lobby and they gave you a wristband that was the color of the day. And everybody wore a mask.

The golf course was pretty much empty but you still had to have a temperature check and wear a wristband with the color of the day. They didn't have any water coolers or ball washers on the course let alone benches to sit on. So they mounted a little ball washer to the fender of the golf cart. Clever.
And they gave us as many Free bottles of that we wanted from the grill.

And you couldn't even touch the flagstick to pull out your ball from the hole. They have this really ingenious sleeve that you lift it up with your foot and the ball would just pop out.
The convenience store and gas station and even the pizza place was masked and distanced.

Reactions: garnetsilver
House 6 doors down had the front door smashed in by Police and an ambulance called - but no flashing lights. It's still boarded up 2 weeks later.
3 doors up the other way are having their garden cleared to be re-let.
All getting a bit too close for comfort.
My mum phoned to say that she had been to a local shop to get a new battery fitted for an alarm clock. They offered a lifetime guarantee on the replacement, but she declined. Thinking it will last longer than she will. Rather depressing.

Franck Lick resort in So. Indiana was tighter than a drum. You had to have a temperature check when you walked in to the lobby and they gave you a wristband that was the color of the day. And everybody wore a mask.

The golf course was pretty much empty but you still had to have a temperature check and wear a wristband with the color of the day. They didn't have any water coolers or ball washers on the course let alone benches to sit on. So they mounted a little ball washer to the fender of the golf cart. Clever.
And they gave us as many Free bottles of that we wanted from the grill.

And you couldn't even touch the flagstick to pull out your ball from the hole. They have this really ingenious sleeve that you lift it up with your foot and the ball would just pop out.
The convenience store and gas station and even the pizza place was masked and distanced.
I'm honestly glad to hear they are doing it well down there. Up here, not so much.

Reactions: Paintman
This is from the Clergy Support Network, but it says it well .
122154441_3747442605274819_7199341681224764918_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.