Could Djinn Be Behind Some Paranormal Phenomena?

I've had a theory the Djinn is just one name for what maybe the same kind of entities as something like an Elemental or possibly other supposed wish granting beings like Fairies, Leprechauns or the thing summoned at the cross roads. The description of them appearing as "smokeless fire" also intrigues me. Would that be like a ball of light? Or perhaps something more like a heat mirage you might see above a fire, which also seems like a good description of a Glimmer Man.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. It would be simple to just put all the eggs in the Djinn basket, but I am not so sure that is the case. I think there are enough unseen bad actors to confuse us pretty good. I pray that God will sort it all out at some point.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I've had a theory the Djinn is just one name for what maybe the same kind of entities as something like an Elemental or possibly other supposed wish granting beings like Fairies, Leprechauns or the thing summoned at the cross roads. The description of them appearing as "smokeless fire" also intrigues me. Would that be like a ball of light? Or perhaps something more like a heat mirage you might see above a fire, which also seems like a good description of a Glimmer Man.
I've always said don't let semantics get in the way. Whatever you call these things, they appear to be related and possibly from one source even if they are all a bit different in appearance. Kinda like cousins all from the same family line.

The more i think about this stuff, i begin to get a headache lol. The easiest thought process i can grasp is, imagine a field. There are two major opposing forces, one for good, the other for evil. There are minor forces on the sidelines that could care less about ( or aren't even aware of ) the Bigger Game and it's outcome, but are there to gather the confetti being strewn throughout the game. I'll hold off on getting into the actual spectators, vendors or even the cheerleaders. Certainly not going to mention what's going on outside of the 'stadium'. Do you have an urge for a hot dog now? Are you curious of the score? I am. Sadly, i can't see the scoreboard. All i can do is support my team.

Thanks, Debi. That is the easiest way i can visualize all these different entities, each having a part in some way of the bigger picture.
yep, kinda like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other, each influencing your next choice. our choices have to be made with the thoughts of how will this effect the progression of what is???..... which side will it strengthen.???... how will it effect not just tomorrow or next week but years later, and not just yourself but those around you. self examination, desire, actions, are hard to accomplish on an honest level. being misled it seems is always the easiest road, the more enticing, etc... I know im not perfect, not even close, i deffinately have my moments and that inner self whos advice is best ignored, but by admitting this to myself and keeping "that guy" pushed back and dormant unless needed is at least a start to betterment......(but sometimes hes just soooo dang fun, a pretty funny guy too)....lol

yep, kinda like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other, each influencing your next choice. our choices have to be made with the thoughts of how will this effect the progression of what is???..... which side will it strengthen.???... how will it effect not just tomorrow or next week but years later, and not just yourself but those around you. self examination, desire, actions, are hard to accomplish on an honest level. being misled it seems is always the easiest road, the more enticing, etc... I know im not perfect, not even close, i deffinately have my moments and that inner self whos advice is best ignored, but by admitting this to myself and keeping "that guy" pushed back and dormant unless needed is at least a start to betterment......(but sometimes hes just soooo dang fun, a pretty funny guy too)....lol
Well the saying goes, only the good die young or the sinners have more fun lol. I have always tried to have fun, but there were limits.