News Cops or soldiers?

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.infowars.com/video-veteran-pulled-over-by-camo-wearing-cops-in-armored-vehicle/

The driver, Lucas Jewell, was pulled over after he performed a rude hand gesture directed at the cops, but the issue is not about whether or not the Jewell should have been harassed for flipping the bird, or whether he was also engaged in a “sexual act” as another officer claimed.

The issue is why are police officers performing routine traffic patrols in armored vehicles that wouldn’t look out of place in occupied Afghanistan?

“I’m really getting pulled over by a tank right now?” Jewell, a Navy veteran, states, to which an Alachua County Sheriff’s Deputy responds “yes sir”.

Coming to your neighborhood soon!

I think that was at a football game. I know the cops in Texas have them show up at some of the high school games. If the didn't use them at the games,they would never be driven. It is slightly different in Texas though. When they show up, the crowd gathers around because they are jealous and want one:)

Yup, I can see you standing there measuring the garage to see if one will fit...lol.

What disturbs me is that this is the way we accustom people to accept the militarized police. Bring them out, make them fun and interesting, and we accept it.

Reactions: surge and sal
Yup, I can see you standing there measuring the garage to see if one will fit...lol.

What disturbs me is that this is the way we accustom people to accept the militarized police. Bring them out, make them fun and interesting, and we accept it.
it would be a nice ranch truck:)

yeah, major indoctrination going on. I have kids in the neighborhood that have fake body armor and shotguns with the red tip......... future storm troopers.

Reactions: surge
"future storm troopers." Yes, which is why they now try and control down to the very diet that is consumed. Must keep those little future troopers in tip top shape to serve the country and all. Must keep them healthy to kill them later in battle.

Reactions: sal and surge
This is what I was saying in the other thread, that the police are becoming too militarized. I want to believe that the average cop on the street will still stand with the citizens if pushed to confiscate weapons or round up citizens, but if they keep making community police officers into para-military "guns for hire", we may lose that backing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and surge