Consciousness Research Contest /Year 2

" It aims to answer big questions like: What is the relationship between mind and matter? Does consciousness transcend time and space? Is all life one interconnected whole, and what would that mean for our understanding of human potential? "

hmmphh, amateurs........:p

hmmphh, amateurs........:p
Yep. People that see things beyond the norm, already get it. I get we will never know everything but, we have a type of grasp that eludes most people. There IS something beyond this. There IS a higher power. Interactions occur at a level we cannot see. No offense science, but time to really surprise us. Send us a picture of what lies beyond. It can never happen. The rules are clear and ever present. Repeating the words from a song: All I Ask Of You Is Believe. What more do you need to know?

Life/consciousness is a gift. You treat it as you see fit throughout life. We may not always see it for what it really is, but regardless of the questions, perhaps it is a lesson. There is true good and there is true evil. Follow the life you choose and you will receive in return what you put into it. There may be no trophy or medal in the end, but if your conscience lives on, would you feel comfortable? Would you feel you did all you could do? Was it enough? I can't answer that, only your conscience can. Reincarnation (they say) occurs when you have not came to terms with that. Does that mean we can move on realizing that? I doubt a single person can say for sure. Perhaps we are doomed to keep repeating past mistakes. Perhaps not. Perhaps one day we will smack ourselves in the head and see what it is all about. Science may or may not be able to give us the crucial answers we need, so it may be up to each individual soul to hash that out.

Yep. People that see things beyond the norm, already get it. I get we will never know everything but, we have a type of grasp that eludes most people. There IS something beyond this. There IS a higher power. Interactions occur at a level we cannot see. No offense science, but time to really surprise us. Send us a picture of what lies beyond. It can never happen. The rules are clear and ever present. Repeating the words from a song: All I Ask Of You Is Believe. What more do you need to know?
unfortunately, science has crept into the field to the point even those who are gifted have jumped on the bandwagon to find explanations or "proof" of what they already know, thus putting a road block before them that prevents them from growing stronger or gaining more control. then comes the sceptics sowing seeds of doubt that sets many either on the wrong path or at a crossroads that hinders them more than helps....of course for many that may be a blessing in a way. (to lose an ability before it does grow stronger)..though i think they feel as if they are not complete afterwards...(not to mention it may resurface years later and cause more confusion than ever) ...acceptance will never be enough for the world, nor for the majority it seems anymore for the field in general.... to many shortcuts and sciencey stuff involved now with the new generation.... learning to accept, control, and grow is no longer enough............