Connections with the insect world

Have you considered that your spirit guide or angel may be just taking the form of the insects you’ve connected with? The meaning doesn’t change just that it may not really be a moth!

Thanks for sharing your ideas on this.
Yes I agree it's essentially the same thing :) in shamanism it's common for spirit guides to take on the form of multiple beings and as well for your spirit guide to change as you grow and learn. Some may return later. Others will stay your entire life. All a spirit guide is, is a spirit that is helping you. It can be a animal spirit, a light being, a guardian angel, an ET, an ancestor of yours, etc. it's all mostly the same from this side of the veil.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm a beekeeper. And I promise you, bees connect with me. At work this last week we've had a lot of bees in the air. But in my work area they land on all the surfaces and visit with me where for everyone else they pretty much stay flying.
I'm glad others know the feeling I get of a relationship and energy flowing back and forth from you to the insect. A bee is actually hovering and circling all around me as I type this. I give lots of thanks to bees. They are such helpful creatures. My wife is deadly allergic though. Haha the bees are not kind to her.

I'm glad others know the feeling I get of a relationship and energy flowing back and forth from you to the insect. A bee is actually hovering and circling all around me as I type this. I give lots of thanks to bees. They are such helpful creatures. My wife is deadly allergic though. Haha the bees are not kind to her.
Keep that epi pen handy since you raise bees !