Complaint to IG by Lue

Isn't this the same guy who was just on Josh Gate's new show? Seems credible to me.

Luis 'Lue' Elizondo is a former employee of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defence for Intelligence (OUSDI). He formerly headed the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) until the program was defunded. AATIP was a secretive program initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency in order to study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), also known as UFOs.

In October of 2017, Elizondo resigned from OUSDI after expressing concerns about what he called 'bureaucratic challenges and inflexible mindsets' in all levels of the Department. In his resignation letter, Elizondo wondered why 'certain individuals in the Department remain staunchly opposed to further research of 'unusual aerial systems interfering with military weapon platforms and displaying beyond next-generation capabilities' despite numerous reported accounts by the US Navy and other Services.

Considering his former role, I think he is one of the most credible people in the field of UFO research. If he has opened up to the public on things witnessed during his role, then there is no wonder the government is trying to discredit him, feeding the conspiracy theory that the governments of the world know more about what is going on than they want us to know.

I believe that there is much more to UFO sightings and alien encounters than we will ever be privy to. And that will never change until the day that we see an actual craft landing in plain sight and covered by the worldwide media.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I'm sure this is the same guy who's now making the rounds on the paranormal shows.

Reactions: Paulm
I'm sure this is the same guy who's now making the rounds on the paranormal shows.
it is the same guy, yep he was just on the josh gates show about UFO/USO off of catalina island. there was a couple good interviews with a couple navy guys from the nimitz battle group that was interesting too. some information that wasnt previously known

I expect this to quickly come down to another "depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" pissing contest. Elizondo was basically a glorified clerk, responsible for administratively managing a number of small programs, including ATTIP, within his portfolio. He was not an investigator or analyst, nor did he have subordinates who reported to him who were colocated or dedicated specifically to work ATTIP. He was a pass through for Congressionally earmarked plus up funds to Bigelow and deliverables (as defined in the Statement of Work) from Bigelow to the DoD.

The IG effectively has subpoena authority over the organization they represent/support. They have no authority over Elizondo, however. All those Elizondo has accused for defaming have, in all likelihood, already had their email accounts, notebooks, memos for record, etc., seized for review by the IG. They will also be interviewed under oath. What I anticipate they will find is a number of people, both in and out of his chain of command, who didn't like him, but proving anyone purposely tried to discredit or defame him after he left government service will be difficult. If they do find proof of that, however, I expect (and hope) they will be disciplined to greatest extent possible, especially if they lied in doing so.

Funny how those records got destroyed...hmmm....
No surprise. When I retired I was told to download any emails I wanted to keep, along with any thing I had stored on my computer. My email account was deleted and my desktop scrubbed the day I left, both actions had to be signed off on my "before you go out the gate" checklist.

Reactions: Debi