Clyde's back

He was back in? I listened to him the other night and he does a good interview, but the sound effect promos screetching away for minutes at a time are soooo annoying. A little goes a long way.

He was back in? I listened to him the other night and he does a good interview, but the sound effect promos screetching away for minutes at a time are soooo annoying. A little goes a long way.
Yup...I don't know the whole story yet...they just said he was back in for "complications to his ongoing health issues." Will find out more in a bit.

And I love the montages! If you listen closely you can hear all sorts of weird stuff! :)

Why do bad things happen to good radio hosts? Yet piece of crap hosts seem to flourish like bacteria (I'm looking at you Noory).

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Why do bad things happen to good radio hosts? Yet piece of crap hosts seem to flourish like bacteria (I'm looking at you Noory).
LOL! So true, so true! I mentioned to Surge earlier today that Clyde deals with a lot of negative topics and energy on a regular basis. Granted, it all needs to be presented and he's chosen to do so, but if you don't stay shielded it can build up in the body. He's also a downwinder, one of those who were exposed to radioactivity at a young age.

For those who weren't listening, Clyde was bleeding internally and needed blood transfusions. This is not unusual for those new to blood thinners, which I'm sure he's on since he had 5 embolisms! I figure our man is gonna be in for weekly lab work to keep a close eyeball on that.

Listened to his show today. I'm glad he's back, and hope this is the end of his health issues. He's had a rough go of it for sure, but has proven to be a tough old bird!

Reactions: Debi