Clock is ticking on UFO's

If anything Earth shattering (no pun intended) is going to come out, I'd say it will do so in the next ten days. Otherwise, the unclassified Senate report will be vanilla.

L M Howes latest made an interesting comment. The interdimensionals, extraterrestrials, or whatever they are may be the same ones who destroyed all life on Mars 200 Million years ago and they are back in the neighborhood possibly. They dislike humans and maybe are some of the players .

I honestly don't expect there to be any real open disclosure of anything too startling. Unfortunately, the great majority of people wouldn't deal well with the sudden disclosure that we are being visited by and occasionally picked up for examination by extraterrestrial (alien monsters) visitors.

Every time someone saw a meteorite there would be a panic! While I would love to KNOW what we are seeing and what or who is visiting us I understand why any government, for the sake of their people might prefer to protect the mental stability of their people over telling them everything.

IF the UFOs are alien constructions we are at their mercy. The science that would allow interstellar power would be so far beyond us that we would be like little more than cavemen confronted by a modern military. The amount of power that it would probably take to move in interstellar distances in a time short enough to make it worthwhile would make nuclear power look like a wood-burning steam engine!

Most people sadly are incapable of dealing with the unknown. Orson Wells created a national panic with a radio program. People that tuned in a little late freaked out thinking that it was real. There were suicides and people running around with guns possibly shooting at almost anything walking around out in the dark that night including each other.

Reactions: Spook300
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but UFO/Extraterrestrial sightings have increased ever since Covid started. Coincidence???

Reactions: garnetsilver
If anything Earth shattering (no pun intended) is going to come out, I'd say it will do so in the next ten days. Otherwise, the unclassified Senate report will be vanilla.
I agree, good analysis Duke.

Reactions: Spook300
Nick Pope is a bit of a media lover. He’s everywhere lately.

L M Howes latest made an interesting comment. The interdimensionals, extraterrestrials, or whatever they are may be the same ones who destroyed all life on Mars 200 Million years ago and they are back in the neighborhood possibly. They dislike humans and maybe are some of the players .
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there were aliens walking amongst us already.

Reactions: Lynne