Claim: Flood of children orchestrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/ex-border-agents-immigrant-flood-orchestrated/

The newest charge is that the flood of children crossing the border has been orchestrated by the White House. I've been wondering how young children could make their way from Central America to the US without assistance. It just doesn't seem possible, IMO. And now that they're here, who's going to raise these kids?

http://nypost.com/2014/06/10/dumping-illegals-on-military-bases/

So I also see that they're dumping them on military bases. My spidey senses tell me something big is going on behind all this. And heads up...some are known to be infected with TB and most have had no immunizations.

What really irked me was a photo going around yesterday showing, in my opinion, very ungrateful illegal entrants to our generous country flipping off the cameraman an making other obscene gestures .... Way to say thanks for our open-border policy as they rub our collective faces in it.

What really irked me was a photo going around yesterday showing, in my opinion, very ungrateful illegal entrants to our generous country flipping off the cameraman an making other obscene gestures .... Way to say thanks for our open-border policy as they rub our collective faces in it.
I saw that on Drudge yesterday, Roy, and it really ticked me off as well. Those "kids" were not children and looked to me to be looking for trouble. I've also read that the drug cartels and human slavers were part of this influx. What the heck?!

Why aren't these "youths" being rounded up and sent back? If any of us tried to squat illegally in another country we would get arrested or put in prison camps. WTF.

Oh, they're rounding them up and shipping them to army bases. Obama just got a billion dollars to help feed, clothe and process them. The ones who arrive with a mother are being put on buses and let loose into the cities. Arizona's Gov. is having a fit cuz so many have been shipped into her state from TX and left with nothing at the bus stations. Been following this on Drudge report...he's been posting the last 4 days all sorts of news on this. Very little on other sites.

Some of these kids are young little ones, then there's the older set who definitely don't have that child like aura around them. Most are coming from Central America. In fact, the newspapers down there are writing headlines about "Obama Amnesty! Get in on it now!" and giving tips to get them here.

I saw that on Drudge yesterday, Roy, and it really ticked me off as well. Those "kids" were not children and looked to me to be looking for trouble. I've also read that the drug cartels and human slavers were part of this influx. What the heck?!
Yep, that was the picture. It really makes me mad. Their argument that they do jobs we won't do does not fly with me either. If there was not a huge pool of unskilled labor in the form of illegal immigration, then our economy would be entirely different than it is now. Wages would have kept up with inflation better, and all the unempoyed youths here that are perfectly capable of working but are not, would have a much better pool of jobs from which to choose. All it has effectively done is keep wages down and create huge unemployment numbers. Not to mention that a large number of illegals do not contribute to social security, taxes, etc., and we end up paying for their housing, food, clothing, and medical bills via us who DO pay taxes.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Yep, that was the picture. It really makes me mad. Their argument that they do jobs we won't do does not fly with me either. If there was not a huge pool of unskilled labor in the form of illegal immigration, then our economy would be entirely different than it is now. Wages would have kept up with inflation better, and all the unempoyed youths here that are perfectly capable of working but are not, would have a much better pool of jobs from which to choose. All it has effectively done is keep wages down and create huge unemployment numbers. Not to mention that a large number of illegals do not contribute to social security, taxes, etc., and we end up paying for their housing, food, clothing, and medical bills via us who DO pay taxes.
Totally agree. The other article I posted here about Biden was in front of some manufacturing group and they just loved the idea of all that cheap, continuous labor pool being at their disposal. We're getting into a level of human slavery here....cheap, cheap labor. I think they're forgetting we have to be able to have jobs ourselves to buy what they're making. Of course they don't care as long as money is in their pockets NOW!

Definitely orchestrated. All these kids just suddenly show up? I don't think so.

I saw the same picture of the "kids" flipping the bird. Got my blood boiling, for sure.

I don't have a problem with people coming to live in this country. My folks came primarily from Scotland and Ireland and the US was built on the sweat of immigrants, but it's not a wide open country in need of people anymore. Joe Biden is the biggest idiot ever in politics, and anyone with half a brain knows he's spouting BS. At a time when our government has borrowed to the point we'll probably never dig out of the hole, why in the world are we taking on the burden of all these illegals? It's politics, nothing more. Hispanics vote Democrat overwhelmingly, so for the Dems it's all about ensuring future votes.

There was a time when in order to immigrate you had to demonstrate a working knowledge of how our country works, and it's history. You were expected to learn English and assimilate into society. Today you just sneak in, have no clue how things work or about the history, no desire to know, and no intention of assimilating or learning the language. We are the ones expected to assimilate. (For the record, this is nothing personal against Hispanics. If it were Europeans doing this I'd feel the same way.)

Reactions: Debi
My brother is smarter than me. He told me when Obama was elected that this man would try to destroy what was left of the America we grew up in. I told him he was daft.

I just called by brother and told him that he was right and I was the dummy. Yet I just could not back then envision that a man as president would do such a thing. Today I can not only imagine it, but I can actually see it with my own eyes.

Does this make me racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.